Paris Still Freezing in the Cooler?

6/18/2007 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton basked in the warm glow of her mom and pop's love on Father's Day -- not to mention sister Nicky's as well -- but her biggest problem, according to her mom, is warding off the chill of her cold, cold cell.

We've told you before that Paris is "freezing" in her cell, and it doesn't look like things have heated up at all. Mom Kathy complained to assembled photogs that she thought Paris' arm might be broken, as Paris apparently kept rubbing her arm, shivering in the cold, reports the New York Daily News. That's cold!

The Hiltons turned up yesterday evening around 7:15 PM, and stayed for an hour. When collected photogs yelled out "Happy Father's Day" to Rick Hilton, he deadpanned, "It's not ideally my best." Meanwhile, Nicky's ex, Kevin Connolly, says jailbird Paris is like a "cat," says People, because "she always lands on her feet."

Rosie Right for "Price," Says Bob B.

Bob Barker's choice to replace him as host of "The Price is Right?" Rosie O'Donnell.

The outgoing Barker, who's last show aired Friday, told reporters that CBS is going to "have a meeting with Rosie," but that the network might not want, as he so decorously put it, "a lady host. As far as I know, they've only auditioned men."

Apparently, Rosie told Barker (when he was on her show back when) that she "loved" "Price" and wanted to host it some day. Todd Newton of E!, Mark Steines of "Entertainment Tonight," and tan man George Hamilton are among the other purported possibilities.

Cruise -- High Priest to Perform Wedding?

We all know that Tom Cruise is at the highest level of "clear" in the ranks of the Church of Scientology, but is that enough to allow him to perform a wedding? Women's Wear Daily (via Page Six) reports that Cruise might be the officiant (or whatever they call it in Scientology-speak) when James Packer, Aussie heir to a $6.5-billion fortune says his "I Dos" on France's Cote d'Azur this weekend.

Party Favors: Olsen Twins Get 300K for Bday Snaps? ... Vanessa Slashes Reality Plans with Knifing ... "Fantastic" Opening for "Silver Surfer"

The Olsen Twins celebrated their actual birthday last week with a low-key champagne toast, but the real party -- which they threw over the weekend -- may net them $300,000, which is how much they asked for photos, reports Gatecrasher. ... Also in Gatecrasher, Vanessa Minnillo wants a reality show all to herself but those knife shenanigans she got into with Lindsay Lohan may have slashed any plans for that. ... The "Fantastic Four" sequel made a ton of money over weekend, $57.1 million to be exact. Which means that they'll probably do yet another one. Oh, wait, they already are -- a spin-off of "The Silver Surfer."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

costaMesaboy

.................................TOM CRUISE IS WIERD........................

Connie

The 'Price' has made it this long, but she'll, without doubt, run it into the ground. WTH, is he thinking? Let me guess, he's not thinking too clearly at this age? Why, Bob, why...?!?

Andrea

I hope that Paris Freezes her ass off! She did the crime and she should do the time! She is the one who chose to violate her probation. She did not have to drive, she has the money to hire a driver, use a car or limo service. She had a choice. Lets not forget that she was too good to do community service. She is the one who never took the court ordered Alcohol classes like she was supposed to. She made her bed so now she has to lay in it. I have no sympathy for her!

smilesarefree

Give Vanessa her own reality show. She is a way hot filipina and who cares about those
dopey pics with lilo. They seemed pretty innocent and just some wacky party antics to me. She rocks.

stop the madness

I thought thats why they called it the cooler?cold?

WHAT IS THE RUSH

NOTE TO PARIS

WE HAVE MANY HOMELESS WHO ARE COLD ON THE STREETS. JAIL IS NOT DISNEYLAND, BUT HEY, YOU COULD BE THEM. SO STOP THE BITCHING AND PUT ON A SWEATER, I'M SURE YOU HAVE MANY MORE THEN THE HOMELESS.

give the dog a bone

Rosie on "The Price is Right"? You've got to be kidding? Please, instead of "Rosie come on down" how 'bout "Rosie get the F**K out"! The thought of her with Bob's thin microphone makes me throw up in my mouth. I can't believe she has any sort of marketablity (except maybe by the pound)!

clint Owens

FREE PARIS!!!!!

dmx

here's the deal -- paris isn't freezing in jail. They keep the jail hot enough inside to make the prisoners suffer. Most prisoners would give a whole lot to feel even a breath of cool air.

Sam

HEY #84 laly
Before you get back on your high horse you better take a look at this link and see how truly skanky your idol parisite really is-

lori

If Rosie gets the job then that will only give her the venue she needs to run people down, and say negative hurtful things.

patrandy

I say bye bye to CBS if rosie is on the I'm gone.

ya right...

HA!
Jealous of Paris?
I wouldn't give up anything to be her, to have her money, or to live her life.
I'm younger than her and successfully out of college and in the career of my choice. I may not be making a billion dollars a year... but what does she earn money doing? Being a Hilton.

All you shouting out that she got a bad rap? Maybe if she had listened one of the FIRST times she was caught driving without a license, or had shown up on TIME to her trial, she wouldn't be where she is now.

I wonder if all you shouting about how "horribly unfair" life is for Paris would be shouting the same thing if she had gotten drunk, caused and accident, and killed somebody.
No, really, I'm actually very curious.

I can see it now, "Lyke, ohmagod, wut wuz that stupid driver thinkin'?!!11?one!? Didn't he lyke no that PARIS wuz on thu roooaadd??? He shood have gotten off the road, itz HIS fault he dyed!!"

SammyleeTMZ

Jail is cold, rehab is cold in the winter, hot in the summer. Get over it. Paris, you're not in for life. I thought she should have done rehab instead but it may not have been a good idea to go in with on and off fire@#$
gal pal Lindsay. They would be throwing knives one day and shopping together on a day pass the next.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6