Hillary's Horrendous Theme Song

6/19/2007 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSen. Hillary Clinton asked her supporters to vote on a campaign song, and the results are horrifying.

Celine Dion's "You & I" was the winning choice, and if we didn't know better we'd think the voting was sabotaged. Bill won the presidency on "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow" and W used "I Won't Back Down" in 2000 -- both of those have a some kind of campaign connection.

But the lyrics to "You and I" sound like someone taking a magical dream journey through the clouds, and not surprisingly, it was written by an adman for Air Canada! This isn't exactly the image you want to project when you're bucking for the biggest promotion in the free world. Check out the video TMZ whipped up to show what we mean.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Ginnt

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but I didn't read through the comments (the bossman keeps walking by)....anyway - I like Hillary but this song is sung by a CANADIAN. She should have at least chosen something sung and written by an Amaerican.

doinou

Aren't there any American singers to cheer this loser on?

doinou

How about that song "I'm a loser, so why don't you just shoot me?"

Reine

She would be the last candidate that I would vote for. I, actually, not crazy about anyone of them. In 2000, I was a bid supporter of Sen. McCain & was angry that he didn't go to a third
party. He would have done a lot better job with the Iraq war. His time has passed though.

stef

I personally thing Elton John's "The Bitch is Back' would have been the best song for Hillary, hands down.

pattie in cali

i say, WHO LET THIS DOG OUT??????????? shillary kiss our asses, you should be used to that, ass kisses, i bet you could kiss your own ass, WE DON'T LIKE YOU, your husband, stained the whitehouse, he couldn't even keep it togather until he was out of OUR HOUSE, what a shame, GO AWAY, ya dog,

Big Ed

Celine Dion: singing songs Americans refuse to sing.

Chris Anderson

Proves to me that although Hillary has brains and strength, she has no taste.

M&M

A Canadian singing the campaign song for the United States President... that about sums it up for me.

K.R

Lol, YOU AND I ...... are going to CANADA! :P in my opinion its a pretty bad choice for a song, Plus its already been beaten to death by Air Canada and their campaign.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6