OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

slbenzo

The jury (and the law) says he didn't do it!!! Get over it America. Move on with your lives. Let's discuss a new story...this one is 14-years old already. The criminal case proves that it has more power than a civil case.

Case closed.

Jigs

I know that O. J. killed Nicole and Ron; and now he's told it like it is with no threat of double jeopardy. It was stated back then when he was not convicted that he would never have a moments peace and I don't think he has had. I pray that he never has one-good moment through eternity. I'm delighted that the Goldman Family finally has one tiny bit of recourse with Simpson opening his murderous mouth. I will buy the book then burn it unread just so the Goldman's can have the funds even if it's one dollar. Rot in your own juice ,"Juice!"

amber

Is there any way i can get a link to the whole book?

mo

Way to go OJ one for the black team.....................

A GAME

OJ IS THAT NICKA! PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!

MarcsGirl

Who knows if OJ is really innocent or guilty. It has been a very long time since the murders and most of you speak about as if it were yesterday. No matter what kind of people Nicole or Ron were, they did not deserve to be murdered. The families will never get over losing their loved ones, and "time" DOES NOT HEAL ALL WOUNDS!!! Whether or not the book is a true account of the murders or fictional, or if there really was a "Charlie", we'll never know. OJ has a right to write his book. That's why we have the Constitution. I don't know how I feel about the verdict. At times I was convinced of his guilt and other times not. Also, as far as this being a racial issue, everyone needs to remember that 2 people were murdered. Who cares if it was by a black, white, brown, green, blue, or purple person....2 people are still dead for no good reason.

onyebuchy

The whole scene is disturbing because this bandit is the father of nicole kids.

It just showed America that the law is NOT blind. If you have the money you can get away with murder.

O.J. Simpson is a narcissist and a sociopath. He truly believes that the world revolves around him. He believed that Nicole was his property. I knew from the beginning that he killed her because if he couldn't have her no one else was going to. Poor Ron was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The murderer doesn't spend one moment of his low life lementing over what he did. He feels like a star because of this negative attention. Like a wicked child, it's better than no attention at all. He can't be retried for the crime so now he's trying to cash in on what he did with this book. It's macabre but there are those of us who are intrigued by how a mind like that works. Society can only be protected against people like him as we understand more about how that mind works. But I wouldn't pay a penny for it! Never!!

alistguy

Funny. Shouldn't we be concerned about the court system and the media? O.J.'s just 1 guy, thousands are on trial daily for the same crime.

Just a thought.

joe

THIS MAN IS FACINATING AND HORRIFYING. IT IS DISTURBING TO SEE HOW THE MIND OF AN IDOLIZED HERO CAN TRANSFORM HIM INTO A DESPISED MONSTER.ITS A LESSON FOR ALL OF US IN LIFE .THE ABSOLUTE SORROW IS THOSE WHO DIED AND THOSE WHO DIE EVERYDAY THINKING ABOUT THEM.

Ms. Realty

#29...For the record, I think OJ is guilty of something...not sure if its of the actual crime itself, but I do believe he was present which makes him just as guilty. It's amazing to me that you talk so badly about the justice system because the ruling wasn't what you wanted, but had he been found guilty, the justice system would have been right on point. The justice system is not perfect, it proves it everyday when it allows child molestors and child abusers to spend only a short period of time behind bars. This is what you should be outraged about. GOD, or whoever you believe in will take care of the murderer or murderers of Nicole and Goldman, lets concentrate on how to change the system for those that are still living.

#30...I agree with you....he should have ran like hell

M@M's

DONT JUDGE LEST YE BE JUDGED.
YOU DONT KNOW FOR A FACT HE DID THIS.
i WONT JUDGE HIM BECAUSE I HAVE NO FOUNDATION THAT SAYS HE DID THIS I CANT LOOK INTO HIS MIND AND SAY HE DID IT.COME ON PEOPLE STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL!

CatherineGay

For once & for all His Son Did It.................

CatherineGay

So its okay when we blacks are getting the unfair trials. How does it feel to look in the face
of unfairness??? As far as a riot if O J did'nt get off, forget it. We do'nt like him either.

CatherineGay

His Son did it. His Son did it. His Son did it. The one that worked in the resturant with
all of the knifes...OK