OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

Sista'

You all need to get over it! OJ was found NOT GUILTY by a court of law. How many other times have an innocent man been convicted on some bogus evidence?!? Don't hate when the chickens come home to roost!

Our justice system........ain't it something!!!

Go Home to Zsa Zsa Fraud

O.J. is one sick pathetic man to even think of writing a book like this and even more sicker and pathetic to actually write the book. Was he thinking about his children and how it would make them feel, how about the feelings of Nicole and Goldman's family. NO

I hope he burns in hell for what he's done and I admire the Goldman's for never giving up. Sometimes it's just what you have to do to feel like you're getting some kind of justice when someone has killed your loved one and used the race card and money to buy their way out of it .

You can all say what you will about Goldman, however if you've never had a child murdered your opinion isn't worth much, or you were one lousy parent.

OH YEAH!!!!

OJ ROCKS!!!!

bigpoppa

If the Goldman family releases the book, they are just as low as OJ.

dardenwasuncletom

anything that will keep money-hungry fred goldman from cashing in on the death of a son he did nothing for is great for me. the only reason fred wanted the book rights is MONEY!!! look back to his comments about the first time he heard about the book. he said he hoped not one copy would ever reach the public view. now he wants akk of us to PAY him royalties for a copy what a moneygrubbin jerk

OJ is INNOCENT

He seems to be playing to the audiance and all of you fell for it. It is fiction, who is Charlie?

Further, the evidence points away from all those witnesses who did see four men ( running from the scene). They found the knife, it did not match the wounds on the victims. ( it was not even used). They checked oj's ears, head, ect.. for any tell tale signs, ( the authorities who were not on his side, came up empty) For christ sake they went as far as Italy looking for the shoes, again no leads! The time line was way off, since it did not give him enough time to brutally kill two people, and get ready for a flight out of town.

The most important witness in this is Sydney! She said she heard mommy arguing wiht a man, SHE DID NOT SAY SHE HEARD MOMMY FIGHTING WITH DADDY. SYDNEY HAD WITNESSED FIGHTS WITH HER PARENTS AND AT NINE SHE WOULD KNOW HER FATHER'S VOICE.

OJ REALLY GOT ALL OF YOU STIRRED UP FOR NOTHING AND NOW HE IS A LAUGHING AT YOU ENJOYING THE HEADLINES. I GUESS HE IS IS SAYING IF I CAN'T BEAT THEM I WILL JOIN THEM.

spicegirl

Please take this down. It's disgusting! I know I chose to read it, but you guys never post anything so vile. I didn't expect you to go so far. Please...take thisOJ crap off your site!

My two cents

I really emphasize with Fred Goldman I really do. However, I also think it is about time that Fred faces the facts and that is he is focused on the wrong man. I watched this trial from beginning to end, I had the transcripts, books ( which was everyone's thoughts more then on evidence) and to be honest, I thought that OJ was innocent then and there is nothing new that has convinced me to change my mind, including this manuscript. (which did the company that bought it edit)!

If I were Fred Goldman, I would look into the restaurant his son was working at. "The Mezzuluna"! I still have a tape of the manager on the Jenny Jones show, I said it then and I will say it again, this person looked and talked like an Enforcer to me! He also seemed to know so much more then what he was saying. He had said on the show, that he warned Ron not to go to Nicole's to return the eyeglasses, he said he felt something would go wrong and something would happen. I remember a man in the audience saying, you got that impression because he was going to return a lady's eyeglasses, and he said hey, they should check you out!

One last favor, FOR GOD'S SAKE WILL LARRY KING TAKE THAT HEATHEN GLORIA ALLARD OFF THE SHOW. HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHEN TRAGEDY HITS, GLORIA IS RIGHT THERE, SHE IS AN AMBULANCE AND A GURNEY CHASER, WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING! IT DOESN'T SEEM TO MATTER TO GLORIA IF SHE GETS HER FACTS ALL SCREWED UP, AS LONG AS SHE PUTS HER VENOM AND TWISTS ON IT, SHE IS HAPPY AS A CROCODILE IN A SWAMP. HHHMM SHE RESEMBLES A CROCODILE IN LOOKS.

Spindizzy

I'm still applauding the steakhouse restaurant owner for telling OJ that he and his party was not welcome and invited to leave the establishment last month. EVERY business owner should tell that murderer the same thing. He was NOT proven innocent; he was simply not proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But, what the heck, everyone on this Earth knows the shmoog did it!

Hollywood21

For the sake of arguement, let's say there is actually a Heaven, and it's Judgement Day. Every soul that has lived a life on earth is in attendance. Then God calls for OJ. We all wait in anticipation to see if he really did it or not.

And, if God let OJ pass through the gates to Heaven and told every soul that OJ did not kill Nicole or Ron, I would be willing to bet that everyone that hates OJ now will still hate OJ regardless of his innocense. They would just find some other reason to hate him.

lttleredhn

HEY GUYS...I WANT MORE !!!!!!!!!

Sha'Ron Edmond

OJ Simpsons is a very sick man and every body knows this to be true. He got away with killing the mother of his children and frankly, I don't blame the Goldman family for going after OJ and every dime he has. OJ got away with murder and it seems as though no one cares about the victims. Sydney and Justine could be in danger fooling around with their father, OJ the murderer. Hopefully they will be able to forgive him when they finally realize the TRUTH.

ojishuman

I read the transcript and it just all seem so familiar in terms of the problems they were having in the relationship. I cannot understand for the life of me why Americans are so judgemental and hypicrital at the same time. nooe except those close to the situatin knows the intimacies of their relationship. OJ was tried and convicted in the media long before he got to trial. When is this man suppose to grieve and try to put his life together for the good of his kids. let it go. To the Goldman family and anyone else who might be trying to make money from the lost of thse lives are sick. OJ is not the sick person where else in the world do you see when someone loses their life they should be paid. the Gaul of the families who are determined to take away everything that OJ worked for. I am appalled that these people can even wake up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror. Let it go stop being greedy and driven by money it will not bring your loved ones back. We are all a sum total of the choices we make in life and to the Brown and Goldman families you are nothing but golddiggers and you should hqang your head in shame.. You might take away the trophies and accolades from OJ but etched in the minds forever is the fact that he was an accomplished athlete, movie star , sports analyst and a great human being. Nicole (rest her soul) like any other woman in love had her issues and did not deserve to die the way she did but OJ should not have to spend the rest of his life reliving this. OJ you can always move to The BAHAMAS WITH ME.

Kevin

What's the link to the full manuscript?

LennyLipshitz

Hmmm?

Seems the TMZ censors don't want any of the FACTS surrounding the murder case to be posted here? I've done so TWICE and both have been removed.

They'll leave the asinine crap alone, all the idiotic name calling and offensive bull crap is fine and dandy, but a factual explanation of the facts of the murder investigation get deleted?

What kind of horse pucky is that?

Juvenile, idiotic delinquents obviously running the show around here.

Previous 15 Comments | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments