Opri: I Will Get My Reputation Back!

6/19/2007 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that two celebrity clients have given her the ax, newly available attorney Debra Opri has vowed to get her reputation back. She started moments ago by spouting off a list of excuses why she couldn't come up a winner for Pamela Bach in her custody fight with David Hasselhoff.

After Bach formally fired Debra in a Los Angeles County Superior court session earlier today, Opri, who was also at court, told our cameras "I only had a month to turn things around, I got my marching orders and I ran out of time." Cue the world's smallest violin.

When Opri learned that her other celeb former client, Larry Birkhead, was handling some business in the same court today -- without the $650,000 check she claims he owes her -- Opri quipped "I'll have to stop by and say hi!"

rabols

She just after money and trying to get on CourTV

Snarksnarksnark

Not if she keeps mouthing off in public violating the attorney-client privilege.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Before all the mess in court..... try calling Larry to apoligize......

Chris

ROFL
The only reputation Opri earned is as an overconfident, narcissistic and money-grubbing bottom-feeding attorney. The only person she can blame for this is herself.

mistysmom

Ugly bitch

amateursleuth

Oh PLEASE !!!! Excuses don't cut it sweetheart. Go back to your office and start constructing an invoice for this one....my guess is about 280K.

Lawyers (especially celebrity lawyers) are paid to WIN cases not alienate the public on TV. If it were me, I wouldn't pay her a red cent..I would make her chase me for it.

Put simply, this he-woman is an UGLY and STUPID loudmouth.

stop the madness

she dose look like ozzy.

Deb H

Every blogger better "duck"! Opri is coming to get you. The "spin" stops here! LOL

roni

debra opri is a greedy witch. i hope she gets everything she deserves. she still has some of larry's money. all she wanted was the publicity. well she is getting it now and it isn't good. i hope they end up taking her license away.
i am gladd hassellhoff got his girls. their mom wasn't doing good by them.

EuroMan

Shafting clients is no way to get your reputastion back, assuming you had one to begin with.

As for your reputation as a glory-hound with very little lawyering skills, it is firmly intact.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I think the reputation she has now fits her. Greedy bitch!

you are entitled to my opinion

isn't she one of sting's lovely daughters?

My Two Cents

She's history.

Jo Ann Marcus

Opri....any relation to Oprah?

Angiep

OMG... I cant wait to see the bill she gets from this crooked lawyer. This will be another outrageous bill i bet. LMAO..