Opri: I Will Get My Reputation Back!

6/19/2007 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that two celebrity clients have given her the ax, newly available attorney Debra Opri has vowed to get her reputation back. She started moments ago by spouting off a list of excuses why she couldn't come up a winner for Pamela Bach in her custody fight with David Hasselhoff.

After Bach formally fired Debra in a Los Angeles County Superior court session earlier today, Opri, who was also at court, told our cameras "I only had a month to turn things around, I got my marching orders and I ran out of time." Cue the world's smallest violin.

When Opri learned that her other celeb former client, Larry Birkhead, was handling some business in the same court today -- without the $650,000 check she claims he owes her -- Opri quipped "I'll have to stop by and say hi!"

Pete

First time I saw this man/girl was during the Jackson trial. I wondered what she was doing! Then I saw her disgrace herself with Birkhead, and now Hassellhoff. What is with this loser? Anyone who hires her is nuts! A big loudmouth with no brains to back it up!

Bahama Mama

If she were male, no one would say a word. People are forgetting she DID get the baby for Larry and Larry was happy until it was time to pay up! Deb also got him more that 1 million dollars. I am sick of the Opri bashing on here. TMZ is obviously biased against her for some reason. Females in powerful positions are always targets.

I would hire Deb Opri in a minute if I was in a pinch! Mr Birkhead should pay her and stop listening to that Howard and his way of stealing from people.

Mrs. C.

dcp

Wonder who she plans to stick next time with her husbands dry cleaning bill...

4Justice

Debra, you are the most abrasive person I have ever seen on TV. JEEZ, do yourself and everyone else a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THE CAMERAS!!!

claire

God is just
What goes around comes around
She had a great opportunity w/ Larry and she blew it out of greed!
What a Shame!
Here is the proof that God watches what is in our heart
and that we don't have to hurt anyone just trust God to handle things
Praying for this woman

Reality Check

Mrs. C, maybe you should read more before you post. She was fired at least a month before Larry Birkhead actually got custody of his daughter. She also negotiated a deal which paid him almost a million dollars, but even he and his new lawyer have said she never gave him all of the money!

This woman is a walking disaster. If she wants to salvage her reputation so badly, she ought to stand behind her suggestion that the bill previously seen by the public is false, the one that has essentially destroyed her reputation, and show the media what the real bill looks like. She clearly has no qualms about attorney/client privilege, so what's stopping her? My guess is that the first bill was the real one.

you are entitled to my opinion

mrs. c, either you are debra or her mother, right?

cocopuff56

At first glance I thought she was Howard Stern the radio guy.

Reine

Other famous lawyers have been fired by their clients but they had enough class not to discuss it on tv. She only made herself look bad. Who wants that type of lawyer to represent them?

Maggie

So she wants to get her reputation back? I guess it's back to walking the streets and hooking for Opri.

X

Was she a man made into a woman??? Anyway She is a rip off, loser skanky money grubber.. She should give Larry his money and go away....She did nothing for Larry and apparently also nothing for Bach...give Larry his money and go away!

Yuck

Maybe Paris needs a new lawyer!!! Whoo Hoo what a combo those two would make!!!

X

Is this a man??? Really? Pleeeeeeeze......

Michelle

She never really had much of a reputation---not a good one, anyway. She would have to completely change her personality, and somehow manage to become a successful lawyer to get any respect at all. She's a bad lawyer, charges ridiculous fees, and has a terrible, arrogant personality. Not much to go on there, Debra.

Whatareyoudoing?

She'd do better trying to get her virginity back!