P!nk's Hubby's Motorcycles Go Up in Red Hot Flames

6/20/2007 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carey Hart, a freestyle motocross legend and husband of rock star P!nk, lost some very expensive toys when a truck carrying his racing equipment went up in flames. Burn!
Carey Hart Truck
The semi was traveling on the I-15 near Salt Lake City and was carrying eight bikes, several gallons of gas, gear parts, accessories -- and a four-wheeler worth $300,000! A driver pulled up next to the truck and warned of the fire, but by the time the truck pulled over, it was engulfed in flames. Fire crews arrived, but there was little they could do; the truck and contents were a total loss. Investigators are still determining the cause of the fire.

The couple has had some quirky bad luck -- in January, their pet bulldog, Elvis, drowned in their pool.

GINA

DAMN SHAME

suritomkatfan

That is a shame. I sure hope someone had insurance

Gloria Picchetti

Dogs swim pretty well. It makes me wonder if little Elivs had injested tainted dog food.

lee

So sorry to hear about this, but thank goodness no one was injured. Motorcycles can be replaced.

Pink is the best!

tba

Between insurance and Pink's income, he'll get new bikes....no tears here.

BRITBAREFOOTINTHEBATHROOM

Never thought I would see my hometown (or Utah, period) on TMZ lol

Stef

It was just a 5th wheel not a semi

South Beach Lizzard

I HOPE THEY SWITCHED TO GEICO

dave

Who's dumb to drive with a semiful full of racing gasoline? idiots, thats who. What's next, they're future kid drowns in a pool. Nevermind, they're not hard core enough rockers to let that happen. Maybe PINK should change her name to FIREY RED.

dude

Investigators are still determining the cause of the fire? Let's see GAS!

moi

I drove by this on my way home from work....and had no idea what it was until I watched the news that night!

Damon

I could see the smoke from my home. it was quite the fire. Because of the Hi-Octane fuel that was being carried for the race bikes Haz-Mat was there and the freeway was closed. Carey hart was coming to ride in a race near here, not sure if that will still happen.

Just Me

Where do you TMZ people get your info? The four wheeler was not valued at $300,000. The TOTAL LOSS which includes the trailer, 8 motorcycles and one small four-wheel, all-terrain vehicle is estimated at $300,000. Get your facts straight.

janelle

heres a close up of all that

Otis

I love Pink and Corey and wish them the best. There was nothing unusual about what was carried in the trailer. There's much worse than that out there that you will never hear about unless something like this happens. Good luck to Pink and Corey!