Scaffolding Goes Up Around Angelyne

6/20/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AngelyneAngelyne, the overinflated, self-indulgent, perennially pink L.A. icon, who has bombarded the city for years with billboards featuring her own wannabe-glam image (one read "Barbie wishes she were me") is now working ... out of a storage shed.

The curvaceous platinum blonde, age unknown, a local legend known for tooling around town in pink form-fitting pants in her pink Corvette, was forced out of her Hollywood Blvd. office after nearly 20 years, because a high-rent hotel is under construction.

The pink wannabe diva was paid a small amount of relocation green by the city, but she wants more cash. She told the L.A. Times the developer refused ... saying, "Honey, take me to court." Another case of subpoena envy!

Esq

I LOVE Angelyne! She is Hollywood, though I've never met her in person.

teeks

TMZ, you say her age is unkown? It took me about TWO seconds to do your job and look her up on www.imdb.com and find out she was born in 1958. So that makes her.... 49?

blondiebabe

ew...

Tired and Ready for A Nap

I went to USC back in 1976. She had billboards then. Be afraid! LOL!

Anastasia

Never heard of her, don't care..... DON'T CARE!
Did TMZ run out of stories to post?

LOL

They print this crap because people come here and post about it, even if they don't' like the subject - it's to get you to look at their obnoxious ads and click on their banners, etc. etc. It's just them trying to drag another buck.

TheTruth

Isn't she like 127 years old by now?

RyanLucky

um does it matter who she is I dont kare . If she was all that great dont you think she would have money of her own but I guess she is noone special wow give her a drive to skid row

barkleys beotch

never heard of her. looking at her picture i thought she was a drag queen yuck!

asteadyrain

I have no idea who this Angelyne is, and to be honest, I couldn't care less...

Olivia

What a slut.

Go Home to Zsa Zsa Fraud

Hey, I think she should hook up with Howard Stern!!

Dbassman

HOLY SHEEET>>>>> This woman was around went I lived in Hollywood back in the early 80's She was a massive joke back then...... must be that great quality formaldahyde...

Andrew

I would like to see Angelyne be Bob Barker's successor instead of Rosie.

Peenis

If her bday is 1958....I'll eat my shoe. I saw her in the mid 80's and she looked 65 AT LEAST...and it was a hard 65 at that. So, according to my calculations....she is 93 now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments