Hilton -- Free on Tuesday

6/22/2007 7:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton will be released from jail next Tuesday, June 26, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore announced today. Gentlemen, start your engines!

Authorities would not reveal what time the heiress/convict will be released -- much to the dismay of every paparazzi agency in town. When asked about the media circus surrounding Hilton's upcoming release, Whitmore said, "We anticipate the exit will be covered the same as the entrance."

Hilton began her stay in the slammer on June 3.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nohos

I can't stand Paris Hilton. Before this, I didn't care at all about her. Now, I really can't stand her.

Sassy

WHO CARES!!!!

Freelols.com

IT'S A TRICK! THEY'RE SAYING THEY'RE RELEASING HER ON TUESDAY SO THEY CAN THROW EVERYONE OFF AND RELEASE HER SUNDAY OR MONDAY.

GIVE ME A BREAK

Ya, and she will get 1 Million big ones for telling her story about jail. I was in jail, Nobody offered me 1 million.

me

Well...good. TMZ hasn't been the same without Ms. Hilton running loose!

I DO hope she settles down and now shows us all her "not dumb" side! HAHAHA!

jj

FACT still remains, paris will be a multi-millionaire after all the expensive TV interviews she will be giving

Anonymous

12:01AM!!!!! GO PARIS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

AND FARRAH- SHE DOESN"T NEED A NEW IMAGE. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HER, YOU USELESS PIECE OF CR*P!

chriissy

YEAH PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE, NOW YOU CAN MOVE ON TO BETTER THINGS.................

TOUGH COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FARRAH-FALLON
XOXOXOXOXO

Babbs

Whore

jj

Paris will make so much money the haters will even hate more. She will make millionsof TV appearances and magazine covers

JustWonderin'

The paparazzi are sicker than Paris... the best thing for everyone is that "no one show up" for her exit... that would probably the biggest lesson for her to learn!!

Pedro

Wow! Paris gone be back in circulation! Yowzah! O man - this is GREAT newz. I'm going down there to be there when she gets out.

Louis

I guess the managers of Hyde are excited. Yeah, let's see all that talk about her doing charity work come to light now.....NOT!. Whatever...

Pedro

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! GOD ALMIGHTY, I'M FREE AT LAST!

Barbara

WHO really give's a s--t about Paris H. Why would any body pay her any thing for any thing she does. She is a total waste of time. I dont know why there is so much hype about the thr spoiled little rich B--ch. That is all she is as far as i am concerned.She needs to grow and have a little respect for the law. She ought to do alot of charity giving instesd of patying so much.I MO

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments