No Post-Pokey Party for Paris

6/22/2007 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's no gigantic blowout in the works to celebrate Paris Hilton's release from jail -- at least according to her mom. Sorry, Greasy Bear.

TMZ caught mama Hilton, Kathy, at The Ivy yesterday, where she told our cameras the only thing the family has planned for their jailed daughter is some time at home with the family. "We're just gonna let her decompress, be at home for a while, get the family together" Kathy told TMZ, adding, "she is doing much better."

That million-dollar interview with "Today" must just be part of the "decompressing" process.

Kathy

Feed the poor thing some decent food.

jj

Fact of the matter still reamins. paris will bank of his time in jail and all haters will lose again. 1 million with NBC, 3 million with entertainment tonight. Paris is coming out of jail, a multi-millionaire

Victoria

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

jProud American Author

Ah Mama is finally thinking clearly. Now if Paris could only send all of the money that she is making from interviews to a good cause--Do something good with all that money.

Alexa

The Today Show is going to lose a lot of viewers if they go forward with this interview. E-Mail them and let them know how you feel.

Mel

Behold your future Pairs. She looks so much like her mom.

Mom needs to eat too.

mickey

TMZ - spell check ...

Also, no fan of hers, but if she is gonna make money off interviews, good for her - I know I would. It's horrible to say that, but she broke the law, and did her time, so end of story. Now we can all move on... ahhhhhhhhhhhh :-)

suritomkatfan

I'm tired of the Paris bashing. Let her party, decompress, whatever she wants to do. This is America - stop beating her down. Quite frankly, if I was her - I would of done everything she has done and more. I never cared before but now I wonder, how can anyone stand up to all this pressure? I hope Paris does what anyone who seeks true justice does, live a great life!

Whippet Good

They're gonna get the family together.... with a few THOUSAND of their closest friends!!!!

crazy fingers

Even Paris Hilton needs a day or two to relax after getting out of the slammer. Fear not, folks, Im sure Paris will have a huge blowout soon enough. Right after the big post jail interview, photoshoot and book deal. http://www.hiltonbehindbars.com

getting tired of crap

While there will be no planned party, its just a coincindence that there's a caterer driving around , and just ignore that mobile dj, he's the new hired hand.

I love taco bell!!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!! Paris is coming out on the 25TH....

People are going to die of ENVY when they see her beautiful as always and living the fabulous life!!!

I'm glad for their family, I want them to know Paris has many young fans who love her and we don't want her to change because that's her life,she can party and have fun all she wants (Just hire a driver) . Paris brings beauty & entertainment to our life, we love her attitude! I'm glad her mom is happy and I can't wait for them to be together again.. I wish you all the best!!!

Katey2

countdown on how long her conversion from reformed idiot to practicing idiot takes. I say 2 weeks. Someone will have an awesome party, Kitson will get some new line in and she'll be off and running.

Lori

Why does her Mother wear those ridiculous sunglasses?? She look like a Bug. She needs to get rid of those-----soon. They are so silly.

BunnyBoo

Paris says "I'm not a criminal"

Really?

You drove drunk....against the law. You violated probatation....against the law. You violated probation AGAIN....against the law. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, BREAKING CRIMINAL LAW MAKES YOU A CRIMINAL.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments