Fergie's Meth Meltdown

6/23/2007 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not so Fergalicious: Black Eyed Peas' Fergie has come clean about her addiction to meth, and in this month's Self magazine, she talks about a particularly hamper-ing moment on the drug.

One time she was so paranoid on the drug that she talked to her hamper for eight hours straight. "I remember thinking somebody was inside of it, going to come and get me, so I was talking to the person who was crawling in the hamper," she admits. Now that's a bad trip!

ilona

People...she's been clean since before the Black Eyed Peas were even known....and that is several years ago.....

Spikenard

Meth is the DEVIL.....

Good Luck Fergie....stay focused.

costaMesaboy

deedaas,,,i am a family man, & was gonna go 2 the zoo today, but i'm kickin' it instead!!! in other words IT'S ALL GOOD.........but like Fergie, Tom Siezemore, and maybe 1 million average americans, meth was a part of my life,,, & it wasn't ALL GOODY, GOODY TOO SHOES,,,,,,,my entire 20's were spent on that crap,,, at 27 i tried to quit, & only a year and a half ago was i able 2 pull it off..........IM 32 now...........THATS WHY I KICK BACK AT HOME ALOT, RIDE BIKES, WORK & DO FAMILY ORIENTATED STUFF........i can only imagine the mental anguish she has put her family through,, especially w- unlimited resouces,,,GOSH,,,,

pattie in cali

thats good to hear, thought it was recent

LStoner

costaMesaboy--sounds like you went through hell and back. I don't even know you, but I'm proud of you for getting clean. Good job Fergie, too.

spy

costaMesaboy, I would love to see pics of your hot Asian wife with fake boobs.

costaMesaboy

# 14 I BET YOU WOULD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hahaha. peace out!!!

tba

And the "Hamper" replied, "I'm Your Father my dear Fergie"

Kristen

FERGIE IS NOT AN ADDICT ANYMORE. she was talking about a moment in her PAST. do you really think a celebrity like fergie would come out in the open and admit, "i'm a meth addict and last night i talked to my hamper for several hours!" no. this was YEARS ago, so please stop with the comments wishing her well and hoping she breaks her addiction!!!

ahab

I don't like her music whatsoever, but I don't have any problem with her as a person. As a fellow recovering (heroin) addict (I have done meth before too, and, I had a similar paranoid reaction), I hope she gets the help she needs and truly gets better, and doesn't just put on a whole publicity show like so many celebrities do these days. Get better, Fergie. You can do it, with the right help!

Princess Ali Baba

METH is the Devil's drug no doubt, I have a friend that can't seem to get off it! No matter how hard he tries, he keeps going back to it.

Now, what are these other stories of Fergie being so F'd up on Tequila? An ex-meth head shouldn't be drinking nor hanging in the bars. Not a good idea. I just hope those stories are NOT true and she sticks to her sobriety for life. She has way too much to lose.

Good luck Ferg

sassy

once an addict always an addict.

this happened years ago and i dont understand why its being talked about again.
she had actually brought this subject up alot but why again???
to try and fit in with the rest of the HollyWood addicts?!?!!?!

whatever...............

Paul

The Black Eyed Peas suck.

Tamara Cannon

fergie still looks like she is on meth!!!!! I mean she looks ten years older than she claims to be.

Rosie's circumutilated sons Parker and Blake

lmgdfao Now THAT'S funny, Kids Incorporated strung-out, druggie whore. I wonder what Full House star Jodie Sweetin did on all her bad meth trips. lol Hell, her husband was actually a COP when she was doing crystal methadone.