Paris Booted from Bad Boy Bad Girl Club

6/24/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Santagati, author of "The Manual, A True Bad Boy Explains How Men Think, Date, and Mate -- and What Women Can Do to Come Out on Top," has officially kicked Paris Hilton out of the Bad Boy Bad Girl club. The hunky relationship savant has had it with Paris' shenanigans, and asked us to help him give Paris the boot:
Steve Sntagati Paris Hilton
Dear Paris,

You are hereby notified that your membership in the Bad Boy Bad Girl club has been revoked. You slipped over the edge into stupid and are no longer good at being bad, so we want you out and will not refund your dues. And by "dues" I mean the dues you paid by doing a sex video, starring in "The Simple Life," getting drunk in public, converting others to the club [Brittney and Lindsey, which, by the way, will also be receiving this notice], showing the world -- via the paparazzi -- your coochi, and all around acting without remorse or apology ... all wonderful things.

However, real Bad Girls don't drink and drive, real bad girls don't get caught, real bad girls don't go to jail [that's only cool if you're a guy], and real bad girls don't call Sarah Silverman a bitch. Moreover, we all know the rich don't do jail time, and if they do, they do it with class [see Martha Stewart for details]. Therefore, you're out.

Fortunately for the other members of the club, you can't buy your way back in. Feel free to re-apply, but for now you are on permanent suspension.

Sincerely,

Steve Santagati
President

P.S. Notifying you via TMZ is considered official.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jean S

*Bitch* is too good for Sarah Silverman. She's crass.
Power to Paris!

Vanessa

I AGREE WITH YOU RUBEN!!!!!!

F*** STEVE SANTAGATI, HIS BOOK, AND HIS STUPID ASS WANNABE SELF!!!!!!!

Sucessful Black Man

H is for Hilton with the face of a horse
I is for Idiot, that's par for the course
L is for Lazy, even in bed
T is for Talking while trying to give head
O is for Oogly with breath smellin' of poo
N is for N-word. She said it, it's true ...

I'm a big fan of that one time... when she got burned, with herpes.... for life....

That's HOT. (But only cause it's burns in the crotch area : )

Terry

Well... It's a start lmao

tinselhollywood

first of all, sarah silverman was an A__hole to make the joke she did at that awards show that paris hilton attended and was sitting in the audience. silverman's an idiot and rude.

Happy To Be Me

This was so damn sarcastically written, I can't help but wonder who actually wrote this? I can't help but wonder if Ms. Silverman is the writer? And, although I campaigned to put Paris back in Jail, Paris is right. Ms. Silverman's jokes (if that's what you call them) were extremely "BITCHY" So, therefore, if Paris says she's a bitch, then I agree. I am not impressed with Ms. Silverman's humor anyway, so go figure.I watched Silverman's show only once, to know I didn't like her. Oh well...(_._) Kiss that...lol...

anny

Paris just go away.

meagain

That was the best thing I've read in a long, long time.

Maybe if everyone would just stop f*'ng paying attention to her, she'd go away. But, like her case of herpes, I'm sure she'd periodically flair up.........

simpleton34

Sorry but if you consider what Sarah Silverman said to ANYBODY you are a class 1 jerk/idiot. I thought she was funny before but I will NEVER watch her again! That was rude and classless to say to or about ANYBODY!

wq

agreed, who cares

just me

Sara Silverman-Priceless!! She rocked that nght and Paris knew Sara was hosting and knows her humor-she should have stayed home!

ALICIA

THAT IS SO DUMB. WHO CARES.

Tired of Paula's Antics

Sara Silverman was so massive a bitch she made many of us feel sympathy for Paris Hilton. Steve Senigati same deal - who does this guy think he is?

theflyprof

Bad boys (who are obscure and unknown) don't ride on the fame of girls who are household names.

Who does this guy think he is? What a loser. Paris was the one who looked like she had class--enduring Sarah Silverman's painfully uncomfortalbe remarks at the MTV awards.

Note to self, Sarah--if your jokes make people cringe, they are not funny. Have some class you idiot. My god, I could have thought of her jokes, they were so obvious.

As for this Steve idiot, talk about riding on the Paris fame bandwagon. All his letter did was make me swear never to even look at his arrogent book, much less buy it. Loser.

DLC

Is that the same Steve Santa...whatever who was so super tooltastic as the host of the Fox so bad it is AWESOME reality debacle "Looking For Love:Bachlwhorettes in Alaska" ?

Because if so...I don't think he's a "savant" for anything but poor career and fashion choices. Latching onto the Paris train too? What a douchbag!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments