Paris: Better Without Makeup?

6/26/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The world press was awaiting her exit -- she only had time to change her clothes in a public bathroom, pinch her cheeks and put on a little lipstick -- and she looked, well, hot!

TMZ has prepared a side-by-side comparison; here's red carpet weavetabulous Paris, and post-jail Heidi Paris.
Paris before and after
Which is better? Vote!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Prisy

Obiously Paris is prettier without makeup... she has natural beauty makeup just makes her shine... FYI: I don't like Paris I just speak the truth...

crazylady69

She looks bad with or without makeup. I hope she disappears after she is released.

Diane from Long Island

Can't stand one more story....but she does look better without all the makeup and those fake blue contacts!

Sick of the Shrillness

Karen: Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Why do you add to this type of behavior if you don't condon it? Are you as equally bored as they are?

148. TO: 127. Kelly, actually I think narcissistic is right. Do you think just because you posted something that anyone will take heed of what you think? As narcissistic said, "Who gives a crap?"

Posted at 3:28PM on Jun 26th 2007 by Bored with PH

You must care what Kelly had to say or you wouldn't keep posting about it. So you do give a crap. If you didn't you would not even respond to this board. I feel sorry for you. Get outside and workout, it will make you feel better about yourself, Bored with PH. Try and find a little happieness with in yourself and then you wouldn't feel the need to put everyone down. Learn to like yourself and try to be less hateful. Best wishes to you.

Posted at 5:41PM on Jun 26th 2007 by Karen

QUINCYGIRL

PARIS LOOKS VERY YOUNG AND FRESH WITHOUT ALL THE CRAP ON HER FACE. SHE LOOKS YOUNGER AND PRETTIER. I KNOW MAKEUP IS NICE BUT SHE NEEDS TO LIGHTEN IT UP A BIT. SHE WOULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER.

solid snake

paris is ugly, with or without makeup.....PERIOD

Heidi

Paris looks so much better without makeup...She is a beautiful young woman with makeup, but refreshingly pretty without. Good luck to you Paris!!!

Sick of the Shrillness

This is the first time that I think I've seen a TMZ board post so many nice things to say about Paris. I agree too! She does look so much better... time will tell though. We can only hope that she won't pick up her old ways. With her name and money, she can do just as much as the do-gooder "Angelina Jolie." I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya Paris, please keep your legs crossed too. We're all rooting for you.

The Expatriot

Better without Paris. And not Paris, France or Paris, Texas I mean.

Could someone please remove the stupid banner ads? They make my browser window reload every five seconds and remove all the copy I wrote!

CFenix

Now, THAT'S a face I would want modeling my makeup or clothing...Paris, tone down the makeup, and the "transformation" you wanted to make with your life post-jail will be a lot more meaningful and believable to the general public.

judyjudyjudy

has she gained weight ????? looks good.

LaughingSoHard

This has to be the funniest thing I've read so far about Paris' time in and out of jail. She is obviously wearing makeup, and has obviously had her hair styled and her stylist pick out clothes. This is the image that she's putting forth as part of the "new me" take for the public. When will people learn that this girl is nothing but a self absorbed rich snob who could care less about her "fans" or anyone else. She just thrives on attention and getting messed up. She is wearing makeup in this photo and even if she wasn't she's andugly person on the inside!

ANONYMOUS

She is beautiful with or without makeup. I think she has been picked on enough. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! She will find her way!

Carroll

Paris definitely looks much! better without the make-up. I hope she reads tmz.com then she'll know peoples' opinion.

JC

The reason Paris looked so beautiful coming out of the Lynwood facility has nothing to do with makeup--it has to do with the newly acquired spiritual beauty within herself--and I do hope that she has attained more maturity and a better perspective while she was away. I look forward to seeing what her next move is--I would think she would be very excited at the prospect of pursuing a new and better life path. I'm not a Hilton friend or relative by the way-just a person who wishes the best for someone who clearly needed to change.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments