Paris in "High Spirits"

6/26/2007 4:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Paris Hilton made her way out of Lynwood, she shook a few hands and hugged a few deputies before jumping into her parents' waiting SUV.

Sources tell TMZ that Paris was in "very high spirits" as she left and couldn't believe she was finally free. We're even told that a few deputies were sad to see her go. *tear*

Paris made her way past the crowd of photogs before finally hugging her mom as she leaned out the window of her SUV.

Once inside the car, Paris rolled down the window and waved to the photogs and she couldn't stop smiling! She gushed, "I'm great ... Thank you for your support."

seti

Okay...I am watching this whole Paris "chase" unfold on tv right now and I am left in awe at the extent these paparazzi will go through to get a picture. I used to be one to say that paparazzi are just a price celebrities pay for fame. After watching the blatant disregard for safety with flashes going off on the interstate, lights being stuck out windows on the interstate, illegal lane changes, and so on...WHERE ARE THE COPS DURING ALL THAT? I don't think I really understood what kind of danger these people are until tonight...it is unbeleivable.

kerry

I'm sobbing as I read this..crying that we have to see more about this skank than ever before she served her prison time...oh god...She seems so arrogant

ChrisFromOhio

SHE CAN'T HAVE POLICE ESCORT NOW CUZ SHES A FREE WOMAN, SHES A REGULAR CELEB BEING CHASED BY PHOTOGS!! LIKE I SAID, ITS LIKE OJ SIMPSON CHASE MEETS PRINCESS DIANA CRASH! EVEN THEY SAID IT ON TV!! THE SIMPLE LIFE IS REALLY THE HARD LIFE!!! LOVE U PARIS!

Thom

I'm glad she's out........She didn't deserve it.......

chrissy

she is gonna stay at the beverly hilton lol they should have taken her to a motel 6

LAME

This is indeed sick!!! This is so dangerous!

Thom

LOL....#7 on both release threads...I rule!!!! LOLOL

acnhbtr

Free at last, free at last, free at last

Quiet

What an ex-hale that must have been! I dont understand why she puts so much powder make up on her face. She is always powdering her face. Poor skin was probably relieved and said thanks for letting it breathe for 23 days.

LatteLady

I'm glad she's out... she was costing the taxpayers there a fortune and really, the whole thing was (is) overblown anyway. The paparrazi swarms her because WE are consumers of their trade. Admit it - we all love celebrity gossip, and WE fuel their pursuits.

repost

Good lord they are driving on the side walks. All for a skanky bimbo.

Ilaughedsohardlastnight

WHO CARES THAT SHE IS FREED FROM PRISON. HAVE WE ALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE TROOPS FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES OVER IN IRAQ? SOCIETY HAS REALLY FORGOTTEN WHAT IS IMPORTANT.

Mel

Smiling for the cameras. She seems completely different. She really has changed!

acnhbtr

this is the second most insane thing I have witnessed . help me i am going blind from all the flashbulbs. no police presence for the families protection

pinksequin

all of this hoopla, and for what?
you people who actually care for her sicken me, i really didn't know she had fans.
maybe pubscent little girls, but not grown adults...

why do people care so much about such a human waste of life?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments