Quentin Sucks

... Toes?!

6/26/2007 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He went out for raw fish, but Quentin Tarantino was in the mood for a little piggie instead.

TMZ spotted the director sucking the nail polish off some random woman's foot at Empress sushi joint on the Sunset Strip recently. After the "meal" and a few drinks, Q posed for pictures and hopefully downed some Scope.

As if Grindhouse weren't gory enough ... now Quentin's putting down his foot.

Mel

Um doesn't her nails look like they need to be clipped. Gross.

Perez Hilton

Just NOT a fatty like most of you pigs!

asteadyrain

I didn't think it was possible for Quentin Tarantino to look more hideous. But cram some toes in his mouth, and that pretty much does it.

I don't think I'll eat for a week after seeing this...

Q Fan

If you don't like feet then don't suck them!
But don't stop me! I love toes!
Most women love to have there toes sucked. Living in LA is the best place to have a foot fetish because of all the warm weather. I hope to see more pictures of celebs sucking toes! Q should make a foot fetish short film of female celeb feet to add to his DVD extras!

tp

He is not such a whimp sitting in bush that talks and give comments about other people. Not one of this prudish prophets who want to dictate what is right or wrong.

flattentimo

Ryan

Kissing a woman's foot is the highest expression of love possible. Now don't get me wrong. I wouldn't kiss just any woman's foot. Depends on the girl. I know some guy that love all female feet no matter. I'm not one of those. I'm pretty picky about the women's feet I choose. Men like women's feet, more than they care to admit it in public. Why would women show off their toes if they weren't trying to be flirty. Just listen to that Katherine Mcphee song. "Open Toed" So ladies wash and take care of those feet. Men are looking, *Muah*

rebel

# 25 funny, too cool

I don't suck toes but I do suck other things..

The Expatriot

He's such a sicko. And his movies suck.

carpoxx

What? Those feet look great. I would like to do what Tarantino did.

John

Lucky guy!

SPL

Nice foot! Really.

carpoxx

Here is a link to a youtube clip. In this one Carie Anne Moss' feet is worshipped, an other view to the foot fetishism.

kwiksand1

foot fetishism is so common i is barely a feish, really.

Mojo

Change this picture!! I'm tired of looking at already!!

Me

Seriously .. this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I'm so bloody turned on right now!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments