Nicky Blows Off Greece for Paris

6/27/2007 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After partying it up across the pond, Nicky Hilton jetted back to the states to spend some quality time with her sister -- without Sheriff supervision.
Nicky Hilton
TMZ caught Nicky leaving the family's Bel Air mansion last night. It was the first time they've been together since Paris was released.

Sisters, connected like ... handcuffs.

What are you that Stupid?

This is like usless information.

Ash

sorry ash I'm having a very bad day.

Hopeful

Larry King Live will be a great show tonight with Paris Hilton's first interview since her 23 days in jail for her DUI--driving with a suspended license. I believe it has been a rough time for her but that the hardship has changed her. I am truly looking forward to her starting a "Paris Hilton Foundation" which will do good things for women and children (possibly for those women re-entering society after a prison term). I think the suffering she went through will change her to lead a life more "real" and less in the party scene. She has now seen, through all the news coverage in the last couple of weeks, that she is a celebrity and has a role to play in this world, not as a "party girl" but as someone who can speak out for those less fortunate.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

ahh im glad there together they wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv echother!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

ah im glad there together they wuv v v v echother paris looked so cute getting out of jail stop being mean 2 her people

Draya

Aw, poor wittle Nicky had to cancel yet another vacation to feed Princess Parisite's huge ego. Gather 'round the throne, b*tches.

What does Nicky need a vacation from, other than being sued because she couldn't be bothered to decorate the hotel she was paid to decorate? Oh, because that would be actual work.

Sillyme

Caption .. 'Crap she gets out.. just when I was finally having some fun.'

Tangie

OK Ash, I can see now that second post was not yours-Sorry.

oh la la Paris is hot

So what she went to Greece for a few days.. I fly to Hawaii for the weekend or London for a long weekend big hoo hoo.

Paris is coming out of this a superstar and her Nicky did her partying and is now coming home to see sis Paris.

If they fly to Ibiza tomorrow is that so odd... umm no that is life.

You go Paris!

getting tired of crap

I'll bet Paris is hiding in the trunk so she can go barhopping.

cak

I'm not too hopeful in some long term change in Paris. I only worry because I am the mother of a 13 year old girl. I see her and her friends look at some of these girls/women and want to emulate them. Thankfully, my daughter doesn't really care for Paris Hilton's style or what she puts out in the world.

Paris has already had extensions brought to the house, a massage and numerous other things. I thought she was going to leave some of the fake look behind, too bad, she looked wonderful without the extensions! I don't know maybe if that was our lifestyle and all that we really knew in life, we'd do the same thing. Most of are not that rich, I'm very middle class. I think I'd just be happy getting back to my family and my house, my bed, my animals!

It's pretty easy, if you think you hate her, don't watch news reports on her, skip the articles about her on TMZ and just avoid the gossip about her. If you are interested, keep reading. I don't think any of us has EVER seen the "real" Paris. She is a brand.

I hope for the best, but expect status quo.

danny

Nicky had nothing to do in greece - has anyone ever bought her sorry ass clothes - NOPE!

Lisa

Damn, she look good!

you are entitled to my opinion

this is the real victoria. i did not write, "sorry ash I'm having a very bad day", ash wrote that to make it look like i'm apologizing when she's the one should be apologizing for acting like i was pretending to be her. it's sad that she thinks she's a c*nt, even sadder she then has to pretend she didn't say that when she really did. ash, you are a sad little piece of whatev. get well, hon.

Athens

Nicky was a presenter at the MAD MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS in Athens on Monday. MAD TV is the equivalent of MTV in Greece, if not bigger. She presented the "Best Dressed in a Video Clip" award, but apparently got pissed when the host accidentally called her Paris. Their website says she stormed out of there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments