Nicky Blows Off Greece for Paris

6/27/2007 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After partying it up across the pond, Nicky Hilton jetted back to the states to spend some quality time with her sister -- without Sheriff supervision.
Nicky Hilton
TMZ caught Nicky leaving the family's Bel Air mansion last night. It was the first time they've been together since Paris was released.

Sisters, connected like ... handcuffs.

Megan

You can buy all the makeup, hair extensions, and expensive clothes in the world, but you still can't buy natural beauty....funny how these heirs and heiresses have so much money but so little good looks.

FLIPFLOPS

MOM WOULD NOT GET OUT OF CAR TO MEET HER HALF WAY

DAD WOULD NOT GET OUT OF CAR TO MEET HER,HOLD HER OR SHAKE HER HAND

NICKY WAS TOO BUSY TO BE THERE FOR HER, WHEN SHE GOT OUT

HER BROTHERS DID NOT EVEN VISIT HER OR GREET HER

NOT ONE GRAND PARENT VISITED HER OR GREETED HER WHEN SHE GOT OUT

NO UNCLES OR AUNTS CARED TO BE THERE FOR HER

GREAT CLOSE FAMILY SHE HAS MONEY.....MONEY......

IF THAT WAS MY FAMILY THEY WOUD OF ALL BEEN THERE FOR ME WAITNG AT
THE DOOR TO HUG, ME HOLD

NOT GIVEN ME A HUG THRU A CAR WINDOW

I'LL TAKE MY POOR FAIMILY ANY DAY COMPARED TO HER COLD AS ICE FAMILY

King Richard aka "Dick"

Ya, number #41 suuuuuuuuuuure you do---Liar. I dont care how much money they have, you could not pay me enough to have those ugly hooked HILTON noses on my face. No thanks, i like my small nose. AND PS to Paris, REAL blue eyes.
P.S. buy some glasses #41, because the Big nosed lazy eyed Hilton sisters are as far from being "beautiful" as Carlize Theron is from being ugly.

anonymous

Maybe, just maybe, they are close emotionally. I think the Hiltons are way overrated but where Nicky and Paris are concerned, I think they genuinely like and care about each other.

Tina

First of all, the title is wrong ...

Nicky did NOT want to leave Greece. In fact, the timing of Paris's release cut Nicky's trip short and she was very annoyed that HER schedule was once again interrupted, because of the publicity surrounding her annoying (my comment!) sister.

Nicky was having a great time here. She attending a fashion show and was a guest presenter of the coolest LIVE! entertainment show on the planet ... the MAD TV Video Music Awards in Athens, Greece! Hope she will be back to enjoy her holidays in Greece!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4