Paris Just Says No to Drugs!

6/27/2007 10:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry's inquiring mind wanted to know, so he went there and asked Paris if she has ever been addicted to drugs. Paris said no, adding she's "not a big drinker."

Party on, Paris!

Paris' first post-slammer interview on Larry King Live

chantel

where are my comments////////////

Mel

LARRY KING SAYS SHE IN DENIAL - DOES HARVEY THINK THAT OR DOES THE HILTON MONEY CLOUD HIS JUDGEMENT!

OMG SCARY LARRY ASKED A QUESTION I HAVE - WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GET BETTER ABOUT IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG?

LOL WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BIBLE PASSAGE! SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE. SHE MEANT TO SAY:

"the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

THE VAPID WHORE HAS NOT CHANGED AND I REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD SEE SOMETHING! BUT NOTHING! SHE STILL A VAPID WHORE!

JANET

Anderson Cooper is gay but at least the guy has a brain UNLIKE Larry King and Greta VanSustren.

paris is dumb

Wow, this girl is nuts. I dont understand why she has 'fans'. Why would anyone support this sorry bitch? Everything she says is obviously a lie. Like some one said, shes a pathalogical liar and or delusional. Probably both. You know her 'story' isnt going to end well.

Missi

54. Anderson Copper has no affection for Ms. Hilton. Anderson Copper is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt and great grand son of THE Venderbilt. AC is an heir to the Vanderbilt fourtune, he comes from privilege, however, the guy did it on his own and you can tell he has contempt for those who abuse thier fame and fourtune. AC your a class act.

Posted at 10:50PM on Jun 27th 2007 by Ronda

Holy Crap - you ain't kidding. It took me like an hour before I remembered who Anderson Cooper is and why he would dislike Paris Hilton. He believes that with wealth and privilege comes great responsibility - of course he is disgusted with the atitude that with wealth and privilege comes free entrance to the best parties and the finest swag in town. But remember, Vanderbilts are old money and by their standards, the Hiltons are the Nouveau Riche and probably don't know any better. Can you imagine - one family has Anderson Cooper and another has Paris Hilton. Sheesh.

lvlyia

#63 jamie

ISNT PAST YOUR BEDTIME,,, DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE NEWS/MEDIA..BIMBO,,,

GET UR ASS TO BED,,ITS PAST UR BED TIME,,,NO MIND...LOL...

tiana

Great show, beautiful person. Loved it.

Switch

"Do you use drugs asks? " asks Larry. Paris replies " no ". ... Oh Really??

" Who's this blonde in these pictures? " i ask you

hear her toss around the "N" word with friends tho she's just being funny with friends i'm sure.

i think she's a kind girl at heart but damn, take her off the pedistile and out of the shrine that only her last name created

janice

BORING.......UNEVENTFUL....NOTHING LOST....NOTHING GAINED.

What was the point ?????

Didnt know much about Paris. Hardly ever watched Larry King. Don't know what the big deal is about either of them. Looked like an amature show.

Tina M

Paris, I watched Larry King tonight and I wish you the best. I'm not sure if it was common knowledge that you suffer from ADD, but as of last week I found out that my 8 year old son does!!!! This medical condition is new to me and wouldn't it be wonderful if you could add ADD to your list of "awareness issues" to your list. I wish you happiness and God Bless to you and your family.

Tired of Paris Hilton and clan

Yeah, right....she thinks the rest of the world is as dumb as her!

Missi

I will say this about Paris - I thought that she looked prettier and better than I have ever seen her on her blond girl walk from jail to the SUV. Seriously, she had very little makeup on, did her own hair, a truly happy smile on her face and then actually looked a little uncomfortable, like she wasn't sure what to do with her hands or how she should be walking - like should she catwalk or strut or try to walk slowly, etc. The kind of questions most of us asked when we had to walk to the front of a classroom. It was the most like an everyday person I have ever seen her.

Switch

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

I am personally very happy....there are ONLY 75 hits on her tonight....She's a done deal.....
Her value has gone wayyyyyyyy down. She is a lier, and the only people she is going to appeal to are those that live the low life as she does. Drive drunk, do drugs, make excuses for bad behavior. She's a reprobate period.

chantel

tmz stop deleting my comments!!! you let ppl curse and say whore but when someome speaks knowledge you delete it you get money off of paris and all these celebs,thats why you try to cover the truth