Suge: Hilton Is Hardcore

6/28/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent has nothin' on Paris Hilton.

Rap impresario Suge Knight was trolling around Hollywood this week, when he proclaimed that Paris is more gangsta than most gangsta rappers, saying, "Well, she did more time than some of these tough ass rappers."

Any day now, Paris can expect her contract with Death Row Records.

CALLMEJULS

Dont kid yourself, half was done in the infirmary! The easy way!

SuperStarSteve

Gavel to gavel from Lynwood to Bel Air Paris now has street cred. Who knew?

Zenophobe Alien

Blowing smoke for sure when she said she has never done drugs! She also said she wasn't a heavy drinker! She is also a sex addict to and has been spreading the ole Herpie virus around freely too.

pink taco fist

what a tool. i bet he was smokin pole in the joint

how sad

Enough already....NO MORE PARIS STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT NOW PLEASE........I'M SOOOOO OVER HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pink taco fist

i love me some paris hilton boy..............

getting tired of crap

Paris as a gangsta rapper, that should kill that genre real quick

how sad

The Larry King interview SUCKED big time. I wanted a Nancy Grace interview.
Paris had all her talking points that really said nothing....I learned nothing new.

Paris will never change....she is still a media whore.

you are entitled to my opinion

pink taco fist -- looks like he's smokin pole in that photo, too

London not England

THAT BAMMA WOULD JUST AS SOON SLIT HER THROAT AS LOOK AT HER IF HER HAD THE CHANCE....OH PLA-EEEASE !!!!!!

Perez Hilton

TEAM PARIS REPRESENTING!

GOOD CALL SUGE,WE LOVE YA TOO G !

Paris Fan

I love her resume. Beautiful Actress, singer/artist, sexy high fashion model, best selling author, business woman, entrepreneur, philanthropist. Extremely classy, ultra sophisticated, sweet, genteel, down to earth, heiress, AND wonderfully freaky GANGSTA RAPPER! I know I left out some things. Paris is so COOL!

I love Paris. There is only one Paris. She is so unique. People are just starting to figure that out about her. I love it. :-)

Rick

Yes I agree NO more Paris story's.
I only have one more input into this whole thing.
CNN/Larry King postponed? or cancelled ? the 1 hour interview with Michael Moore about his movie "SIcko" last night ( all about the lousy American health system)
INSTEAD what did we get ? PARIS H
This should show ALL of us where the Media stand's on very important issues in
this country.
We deserve EVERYTHING WE GET in America. WHY?
Because we tolerate and watch all of these crap. They laugh all the way to the bank and we are to blame.

Glisten Garbor

Cool Suge!

firecrotch

I agree w/ #14----Moore will be on CNN on Friday! It ticked me off too. To have to watch nasty whore when I was looking forward to Sicko interview

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments