Was Paris Blowing Smoke Up Larry's Ass?

6/28/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris told Larry King last night that she's never done drugs before ... but not everyone is buying it ... some just let their friends buy it!

TMZ has spotted Ms. Hilton lighting up on a few occasions, puffing away on some curious sticks at both Coachella and in Kim Kardashian's car in front of Hyde.

So what gives? Well, according to Paris, she likes to roll her own cigarettes.

Lara

It's all because of her godawful gnarly feet. I've never seen such UGLY feet in my life.

Go away!!

the lying tramp said I DON'T DO DRUGS, get YOUR facts straight. I can't believe people are still defending her

Debra

IT IS KILLING ME TO SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT PARIS:
I mean here is a girl who's main goal in life is to turn men on and then spit on them...and make women so jealous that we hate her guts. What a great life-goal. However; I have been looking at the photos of her leaving jail and I have never seen her look so beautiful. I finally figured out what was different..!!! She isn't wearing her colored-contacts. Don't get me wrong...blue and green eyes are beautiful in a close-up photo, but brown eyes are beautiful all the time at any distance. Yes I am jealous again...!

Team Peeler!!

KING: Have you ever been addicted to drugs?

HILTON: No.

KING: Taken drugs.

HILTON: No.

KING: Never taken drugs?

HILTON: No.

Go away!!

does anyone have the link to the pic of her snorting coke of off Joe Francis' (think that is his name) chest to show to Madeleine?

PN

I commend Paris Hilton for speaking out on Larry King Live last night. A lot of people are saying she's contradicting herself, but look, she just got out of jail! She has to adjust to her new surroundings after being alone in a cell for almost 3 weeks. She was so used to a glamorous, fantasy world for some 4 years or so. I would have liked her to mention if she would start a halfway house for those women that get in and out of jail so much or do a public service announcement for MADD. Maybe she'll do that later. There were parts of the interview that were boring, but this is a young woman in transition right now. We don't know how she really feeling. She's willing to change. She cleared up the rumors that she does nothing. It's just that she does her business behind closed doors. There were times when she was annoying, but I forgive her for her shortcomings. I was pleased that she did journals while she was in jail, doing other creative things that didn't allow all that posing. Sometimes to me, she does contradict what she says in the interview, but this is what's on her mind at the moment. She just wanted to do this to get it out of the way. I like that she is going back to making music and doing movies and TV, but maybe a different way. I really like her to continue in music--liked her pop album last year. This was a risky move that Paris did, rather than go into anonymous oblivion.

Lara

It's the gnarly feet !!!!!

Kennedy

I SAW PICTURES OF PARIS SMOKING POT AND DOING COKE ON A WEB SITE FROM A MAN WHO BOUGHT HER PERSONAL ITEMS THAT WERE UP FOR AUCTION.

IT SHOWED PARIS WITH THE INFAMOUS GIRLS GONE WILD MAN DOING COKE AND HE REMOVED HER BIKINI TOP.

Pop Dish

DUH! Paris is so dumb for lying!!! she claimed she never did any drugs AND that she reads the bible.. Riiight.. i dont buy it!

www.popdish.com

Kennedy

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE JEALOUS OF PARIS ARE PEOPLE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM.

PARIS HAS MASULINE FACIAL FEATURES LIKE HER SQUARE JAW.

PARIS LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN DRAG.

PARIS IS A NO TALENT DITZ.

AND PARIS HAS THE BODY OF A 10 YEAR OLD BOY WITH BIG SIZE 11 FEET.

Team Peeler!!

Read the transcripts!!! He asked her more than one question about drugs!!!!!! People have even posted that exchange a page or two ago--READ!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Am I the only person in the United States of America that has seen Paris with a JOINT in her hand and mouth puffing and also puffin a weed pipe? F'in lyin little byotch. She's pathetic. I'm not hatin that she's smokin i'm just sayin why should anyone believe one word out of her mouth. She learned NOTHING as far as I can tell.

I tried

Paris - if you were brave enough to get through the whole jail experience, why couldn't you be brave enough to tell the truth? You had to know that noone would believe that you don't drink or have never tried drugs. You would have had a lot more respect if you would have simply said that you made mistakes, that you are human. THAT would be what a good role model to little girls would do. Not lie through your teeth.
You've been given a chance to get some respect back and you blew it - badly!

Mike Miller

DON'T LISTEN TO THE NEGATIVE PARIS,WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Mike Miller

DON'T LISTEN TO THE NEGATIVE PARIS,WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.