Benoit Wiki Hoax Exposed

6/29/2007 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitThe REAL story behind the Chris Benoit/Wikipedia mystery has been exposed – after the "news" broke about the chilling message that someone posted on the wrestler's Wiki page about his wife being dead - supposedly hours before the bodies were found.

Just as TMZ expected, it was just another case of Wiki-vandalism!

As Wikinews.org has reported on their own site, they know the responsible Wiki Wacko and, although he wants to remain anonymous, he did submit a written statement to Wiki, claiming:

"Last weekend, I had heard about Chris Benoit no showing Vengeance because of a family emergency, and I had heard rumors about why that was. I was reading rumors and speculation about this matter online, and one of them included that his wife may have passed away, and I did the wrong thing by posting it on Wikipedia to spite [sic] there being no evidence."

Isaiah – I'm No "Mush-Mouth Negro"!

Angry much, Isaiah? Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington talked to Newsweek recently, and he rips the show for firing him because, in part, he's a black man "with a booming voice." Actually, let's let him explain: "It didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time."

Oh, and it doesn't stop there. Isaiah says an HR person told him that "some people" were "afraid" of him around the studio, to which he replied, "Why, because I'm a 6-foot-1 black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying 'Yessah, massa' and 'No sir, massa' to everyone?"

Nicole Richie Getting Hitched?

Nicole Richie -- already rumored to be pregnant with Joel Madden's baby -- could be preparing to go down the aisle with him as well. 24Sizzler.com is told that ol' Wrong-Way is "shopping around for a wedding dress ... asking stylists for help," and seems to think that the wedding could go down just about anytime, like July. (And she doesn't have a dress yet? Nicole Richie?)

Party Favors: Obama Has Jay-Z and Beyonce on the iPod ... Kristy Swanson Says She's Not a Homewrecker ... Wacko Jacko Is Not Bedridden

Presidential hopeful Barack Obama has impressive taste in music -- he told the Angie Martinez Show on Hot 97, say Rush & Molloy, that he's got Jay-Z and "a little bit of Beyonce" on his playlist. ... Kristy Swanson tells People magazine that she's not "a homewrecker," even though she took up with dancing partner Lloyd Eisler when Eisler's wife was eight months pregnant. ... And Michael Jackson's manager felt obliged to dispel rumors floating around about the King of Pop, including that he's bedridden and paranoid about his family stealing from him. Thanks.

pat

Nicole Ritchie seems to be wrangling anything in order to avois jail.

Pregnant, getting married, I'm sure she has other things up her sleeve.

Tangie

Tricia, That's too bad you can't see by putting her in office would set a bad example for the young women of America. Not to mention she can't make up her mind on half the issues. And as for myself and women I know, we aren't "lucky" because we chose not to stay with cheating men, we have made concious decisions to spend our lives with men who value us.

To CosaMesaboy

You obviously don't understand how the election system works in this country, CosaMesaboy. The Democrats will be voted on during a primary election, just as will the Republicans, so one Republican won't be running against all of the Democrats. There will be one Democrat, one Republican and probably a few independents. Grow a brain before you comment on politics; you obviously are a Republican so you obviously don't have one.

mary

They were afraid of him because he choked Patrick. Who wants to be around someone that dangerous. I dont care what color his skin is. If it was a white guy I would say the same thing. YOU CHOKED SOMEONE YOU FOOL. of course they are scared to be around you. I would be too. What a loser. Anyone who hires him will regret it. Did they find out yet who wrote that entry? This is very very odd and could mean he didnt do it. Maybe someone set him up??

Tangie

Ya know what # 46? Not all white people are racist, there are a couple of idiots on here, so you generalize. And SOME black people are equally racist, too. It's not "white" people who are racist, it's all people. TMZ does not do a good job monitering this place, it's as if they like to stoke the fires. Surely some black people work there, seems to me they would stay on top of this.

double standards

#46 - WONDER WHY - you just proved you are what you have hated in "whites", HATEFUL, A RACIST, HYPOCRITES, ETC. There is much injustice in the world, but the black community as a whole are the only ones that take this "white/black" thing and carry it as a huge chip on your shoulder and making it an excuse to fail, to commit crimes, if you don't get the job you want, if you are looked at cross-eyed - you call the race card. If you so hate the whites - you do have the choice to return to your native country. I am bi-racial and have been served injustices on both sides of the spectrum, however the difference between you and me is I don't call the race card. It's fruitless and quite frankly - VERY OLD. Remember you have a choice because if you so hate the country you live in - well my dear - there's the door. Walk through it or shut up.

Tangie

See! they all got deleted, not quite fast enough, tho.

costaMesaboy

#39 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh' so they vote to find out who the democrate/ repulican canidate is,,,,,,,thanx,,,sorry ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not a republican im a felon, i can't even vote haha,,,thanx 4 the information,,,my felony will be extracted in March 2008,,,i just gave a fake name, about 7 years ago,,,

double standards

Thank you TMZ for taking "WONDER WHY" off your site. It's just a means of continuing the inciting one to hatred.

Jennie

Re: the Wiki entry: It has been determined that the edit was made by some college aged jackass from Connecticut who though it would be funny to add Nancy's death to the article as a prank. Too bad for him that it turned out to be true...now the cops are looking for him lol.

Here's the link: http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_mystery_editor_confesses:_claims_%22terrible_coincidence%22

Charlotte

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Washington is digging his own grave and will never work again. Angry black man syndrome will get you no where. Pack your bags and head back to your home town Isaiah, because you're done son!

She Looks Fabulous

The race card is DEAD!

People, where are your imaginations?

Using this excuse really should be beneath you by now. Think of another reason for something having gone against you. The race card is unimaginative, boring and it is a huge turn off. It really is an insult in itself to the user.

Isaiah, look at the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways (the way you think, because the way you think will determine your ways).

I have never seen you act, but I have seen your name in the headlines recently. Your words are not working in your favor. Consider keeping quiet on the matter and healing up over being fired without talking to the media.

By the time you finish draging yourself through this "race" course and talking about the other people , you will need someone to do damage control for your reputation.

Chill it.

me

yo Harvey, by allowing posts like 46 above me to remain on this site you seem to be trying to fan the flames of racism, and in my opinion make you just as bad as that fool

me

Glad to see you finally got off your ass Harvey and removed that racist post that was #46 . You might not be as bad as I thought

Jennie

Some anonymous person posted the Wikipedia entry as a prank? I don't buy it. It's a lil too coincidental for me. From Stamford, CT to boot? Are you serious? Oh what tangled webs we weave.