Benoit Wiki Hoax Exposed

6/29/2007 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitThe REAL story behind the Chris Benoit/Wikipedia mystery has been exposed – after the "news" broke about the chilling message that someone posted on the wrestler's Wiki page about his wife being dead - supposedly hours before the bodies were found.

Just as TMZ expected, it was just another case of Wiki-vandalism!

As Wikinews.org has reported on their own site, they know the responsible Wiki Wacko and, although he wants to remain anonymous, he did submit a written statement to Wiki, claiming:

"Last weekend, I had heard about Chris Benoit no showing Vengeance because of a family emergency, and I had heard rumors about why that was. I was reading rumors and speculation about this matter online, and one of them included that his wife may have passed away, and I did the wrong thing by posting it on Wikipedia to spite [sic] there being no evidence."

Isaiah – I'm No "Mush-Mouth Negro"!

Angry much, Isaiah? Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington talked to Newsweek recently, and he rips the show for firing him because, in part, he's a black man "with a booming voice." Actually, let's let him explain: "It didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time."

Oh, and it doesn't stop there. Isaiah says an HR person told him that "some people" were "afraid" of him around the studio, to which he replied, "Why, because I'm a 6-foot-1 black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying 'Yessah, massa' and 'No sir, massa' to everyone?"

Nicole Richie Getting Hitched?

Nicole Richie -- already rumored to be pregnant with Joel Madden's baby -- could be preparing to go down the aisle with him as well. 24Sizzler.com is told that ol' Wrong-Way is "shopping around for a wedding dress ... asking stylists for help," and seems to think that the wedding could go down just about anytime, like July. (And she doesn't have a dress yet? Nicole Richie?)

Party Favors: Obama Has Jay-Z and Beyonce on the iPod ... Kristy Swanson Says She's Not a Homewrecker ... Wacko Jacko Is Not Bedridden

Presidential hopeful Barack Obama has impressive taste in music -- he told the Angie Martinez Show on Hot 97, say Rush & Molloy, that he's got Jay-Z and "a little bit of Beyonce" on his playlist. ... Kristy Swanson tells People magazine that she's not "a homewrecker," even though she took up with dancing partner Lloyd Eisler when Eisler's wife was eight months pregnant. ... And Michael Jackson's manager felt obliged to dispel rumors floating around about the King of Pop, including that he's bedridden and paranoid about his family stealing from him. Thanks.

robert

Rosie is a BIG FAT PIG! ..........and so are Ria, Babs & Peanut.

eaglelover1

what has Paris Hilton done besides being born into a rich family to deserve all this attention. The only thing she's done as a person is put her sexual exploits in the worlds face.

Pongo

I didn't realize that "angry, self-absorbed jerk" was a race. If so, then Isaiah Washington could legitimately claim his firing was racism-related.

Blondie2Spoiled

I like Nicole. She makes me laugh so hard.
Here's the thing.... I don't see how she will be able to carry a baby? She's very thin and looks somewhat unhealthy. She seems to have a very fragile frame. Anyone else agree?

Eric Vaughan

No one is saying that Isaiah Washington needs to come out with a song entitled "I'm Not Going To Spend My Life Being a Colored" like another famous black/gay celebrity. Still, given his life expectancy, he should try to be nice to people. My 2 cents, anyways.

Char

Man I get so sick of people playing the RACE CARD. It is truly pathetic. Isiah grow the F up and realize the fact of why you got fired. Your mouth got you fired and only YOU are responsible for that. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

double standards

Really Miss You - 59 year old black woman - please you haven't walk in my shoes either. I am a 50 year old Latino woman - when was the last time you heard the Latino's cry racism when they didn't get a job, or was fired, or was stopped by a cop because we are exactly that - Latino's? I have suffered immense injustices - know what I do, pick and choose my battles but continue to move forward and go where I am wanted. So don't give me the "have to walk in the shoes of a black person", every white person and some of those who are black would like to see all of those who are considered latino's kicked south of the border, whether we were born here in America or not. Pitying one self gets you know where, makes excuses for yourself gets you further down the line and not upwards. All races have suffered in one fashion or another. Only we do not market this as you would. I too have been glared at, I too have been pushed back to the beginning of the line - I too have been passed over - the difference between you and I - I don't make a platform out of it but progress in a respectful manner. Society in general does move forward with or without cry babies such as yourself.

carrierj1

Go Isaiah! I know how you feel. That show sucks anyway!

Susan B

Nicole is a crackup and makes me laugh.......She does not pretend to be anything that she is not. She is simply Nicole.

I hope she will have a healthy baby and that she will be a really good mommy, if indeed she is pregnant. Good luck Nicole.

Angiebaby

Nicole, you are facing jail, parenthood and marriage. Time to harness your demons and move in a new direction. I believe you can do it, and I wish you the best!

Kristie, stop calling attention to your situation and embarrassing yourself. You are an adult who engaged in a relationship with a married man whose wife was 8 months pregnant. True, you didn't do it all by yourself, but that does not negate your responsibility in the situation.

Isaiah, you let your personal prejudice interfere with your professionalism. Your antics forced someone to publicly divulge deeply personal information which was NOBODY'S business except his. You allowed yourself to sink to the immature level of a physical atlercation with a castmate on one of the FEW SUCCESSFUL (not to mention EMMY NOMINATED/WINNING) shows airing on nighttime television which is not a reality show. You threw a derogatory, incindiary slur not once, but twice, and seem to think you should not be called on it. I am embarrassed for you after the statements you made about others fearing you because you are black and don't say 'Yessah, massa' and 'No sir, massa' to everything. It honestly seems you are the only one making this an issue of bigotry and racism.

judgingotherssux

Hey mushmouth you got fired for queerbashing.then you make nice with queers..come on mushmouth....after hearing you cry like a biatch nobody in Hollywierd is going to hire you now...you just cause too many problems with your dumass mushmouth.

Piglet Baldwin

Isaiah Washington? Didn't he play cornerback for the Minnesota Vikings? Playing his race card is SO BORING. America has a huge capacity for forgiveness to those of egregiously narrow views who subsequently embrace enlightenment and exhibit genuine remorse. Washington has had repeated opportunities to grow beyond his homophobia and racism but continues to open-mouth-insert-foot. The result is he comes off as a STUBBORN JERK who--instead of taking advantage of his platform to actually improve race relations--splits the gap wider still. Ego-stubborness is extremely off-putting... and never sexy.

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

In being a foster parent for many years, I had found that when a woman had been addicted to "drugs" , that once they become pregnate, and have someone eles to think about, love, and raise, they turn their lives around.

IF in Fact Nichole is pregnate, I ONLY wish her all the best. I know she has made mistakes...but, unlike her "friend" Paris, Nicoled has taken responsibility for it. I pray she does very well....and God bless her.

jennifer

AFTER LOOKING AT THE VOTES ON AOL ABOUT THIS IT IS CLEAR THAT EVERYONE WHO VOTED MOST LIKELY WAS USING THE "N" WORD AS THEY VOTED, YES IT IS CLEARLY RACISM AND HOLLYWOOD IS SO RACIST HE WAS LUCKY TO EVEN GO AS FAR AS HE DID, LOOK AT ALL THE DRUGGIES AND DRUNKS WHO ARE PRAISED, HE SO CALLED USED A SLUR, BIG FRIGGIN DEAL THE "N" WORD GETS THROWN AROUND ALL THE TIME BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING FIRED, JLO USED IT IN A SONG AND IT MAKES THE CHARTS, SO GO FIURE, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY, IT'S WHO IS SAYING IT...

sara

Come on PEOPLE. Someone already confessed to posting it. This person has a history of messing with wrestler sites. The person already said he put that because of Chris missing the appearances as a JOKE. They felt really horrible about doing it. So please, lets quit with the conspiracy theories. Also, they DO have the coroner's report, so they know how they died and time of death. They just don't have the toxicology. They were releasing the bodies for burial yesterday. They just don't know what if anything was in his system, but they did find a lot of beer cans and an empty wine bottle by his body, so he was probably drunk hence the groggy... Lord.