Dr. Gayheart Says Turn Your Head and Cough

7/2/2007 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebecca Gayheart fell in love with hubby Eric Dane all over again -- and felt him up -- during their recent romantic Italian rendezvous.

The "Grey's Anatomy" star and his wife Rebecca chartered a yacht and went diving during their vacation in Porto Cervo, and cuddled up while on board. Gayheart conducted an extensive physical exam of Dr. McSteamy, with a special emphasis on his private parts. Frisky!

Later, a topless Gayheart took snaps of her happy hubby.

bobbybaby

Why do you "TMZ " insist on taking pictures of people in their intimate moments. Is it really necessary to let the world see and know if someone's is groping someone. It's really no one's business. What crap

stop the madness

Holly Wood is messed up.

montana mike

who's nuts---DEEZ NUTS

just me

proof her boobs are real!

doinou

Nasty, and a kid sitting right there with a camera.

SP

TMZ keeps making posts trying to lead the "discussion" in a certain direction, which they do on all stories which they feel are not getting enough attention. If you watch carefully, their messages disappear once the public starts posting ... In this case, they're trying to steer the "conversation" towards RG's legal problems.

wisegirl

This is NOT an intimate moment.There's a kid sitting 2 feet from her during the crotch grab not to mention how many other people. How many men would like their wives running around topless in front of several other men. And for any man to say this is some kind of turn on means you must not really love your wife or have much respect for her.

Mimi

LOL..Body Language says everything. Her hand doesn't seem to be grabbing much...her fingers should be spread out more and look like she can't get a hold of it all.

Well, at least the top half looks decent. Oh Well!

paisley40

Why is it that money can't buy CLASS? Grabbing your husband's crotch while children are present is crude and tasteless. And. someone with breasts as small and unattractive as hers shouldn't take their top off in public. No one wants to see that!!!!

michelle

Isn't that a child within viewing distance? Show some class!

lindsay

I have done that to my hubby. Nothing is wrong with that. I dont really think that is news worthy.

Never inked up!

These stars CHOSE to be in the spotlight. They know they are followed and photographed on a constant basis. I can't feel bad for them because of this. I get the whole "its my craft "
thing but, they CHOSE this life. So deal with it or become a accountant!

I agree she shouyld have went to jail for a little while.

laughing at you

I'm so jealous of her. I used to love someone so much that I'd constantly have a hold of his junk too. It was way better than giving a hug.

Ida

Boobs are real for sure! Those little thangs are hanging real low!

SP

Just as I said ... the first post about Rebeca's legal problems was just deleted.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments