Johnny Knoxville Pulls the Plug on Marriage

7/3/2007 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville is officially 86'ing his marriage.

TMZ has obtained documents, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, in which Knoxville (real name P.J. Clapp) cited "irreconcilable differences" in his nearly twelve-year marriage to wife Melanie.

We're told there is no prenup and Knoxville will pay spousal support. He's asking for joint custody of the couple's only child, 11-year-old daughter Madison.

Interestingly, Knoxville's lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, signed the divorce petition last January but it wasn't filed until today.

Mandy

Just a little message to all of you who talk trash about PJ, most of you have never even met him so how would you know if he's an A hole or if he cheated on Melanie with Jessica? U DONT KNOW! If you met him, then go ahead and say whatever the hell you want about him but otherwise my suggestion is that you find something better to do than to google someone you hate just so that you can talk trash about them. I'm sure Johnny's a great guy and I have no reason to hate him and niether should u if you've never met him. And besides...the whole thing with Jessica simpson is probably a rumor cuz thats what tabloids do! if none of u have ever been stupid and made mistakes in your life, then feel free to critisize him. well, I wish the best for him and I hope he reaches his dreams and his life goes well and that God blesses him...I LOVE YOU JOHNNY

Lisa

What is wrong with you people. Why are you pointing fingers? Do any of you know these people personally? Damn, I hope none of you have ever been jurors! I wish them both good luck.

knoxville'z_gurl

wish her good luck....but ii know everybody
is happy because one of the hottest person
ain't got a ring on his finger no more.

S. H.

I think johnny's hot in all, but i wish this was for bam margera instead. He's the hottest jackass iv'e ever seen

S. H.

I think johnny is hot , but i wish it would have been bam margera who got the divorce, because he is the hottest jackass I've ever seen!!!

Babette F'angelo

Melanie is a wonderful woman and I wish her all the best.

Speedmonkey.net

As long as he pays spousal support, he can do what and who he wants...

Mas*

I love Johnny Knoxville!!

Yikes-A-Hooty

Does this really qualify as "newsworthy"??? Geez, let these people have a private life. Morons.

ONE STOP SAM

Who's taking bets that Jessica Simpson finds her way back to his door . . . .

Nance

who is this person.?

liliana

his last name is clap??lmao

Paul

Another retard.

Yikes-A-Hooty

#6 - I'll take some of that. Jessica Simpson has screwed everything in California with a p*nis!!! She'll get to Johnny eventually, just give her a day or two.

baby girl

WoW! Shocker. Another divorce................NEXT.....................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments