Paris: Down and (Lights) Out in Malibu

7/6/2007 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton followed up her 4th of July bash with a little alone time. A party girl needs her rest!

TMZ cameras were outside Hilton's rented Malibu dream home last night, where our photog spotted the heiress getting home around 7:00 PM. Miss P traveled from her home in West Hollywood to the beach in stealth mode -- staying low in the back seat while her assistant drove her car.

Paris sauntered into her beach pad and didn't come out the rest of the evening. It was lights out at 1:00 AM, with no visitors. Hawaii travel and holiday partying are exhausting.

Ratta !

You've got to be kidding. If Paris doing nothing is all we are gonna hear about, I will tune out for good. TMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hollywood

She's stupid for renting that, and should of stayed in Hawaii.

Proud Howard School Graduate

Well, well, "laughing" - how proud you must be! Is this all your life amounts do - dying to be first on a tmz post? And you have the balls to criticize Paris/LiLo? Honestly - your life must be sooo rich and full now that you can add "#1 post on tmz" to your resume.

Loser.

Pathetic.

But I send you peace and love anyway, despite your hateful nature.

blahhhhh

gosh... paris hilton isnt doing ANYTHING and she's still big in the news. =[

That's hot

paris is just being paris...don't hate the player hate the game....

Dark Knight

I swear I typed tmz.com into by browser but somehow I ended up at parishilton.com by mistake. Guess I'll try again.

celebrity.web.net

i can't believe people spy on other people like that

Kay

Enough Paris, already. Doesn't TMZ know any real celebrities to dish on?

S

GOODNESS! STOP POSTING PARIS TMZ!!! WEEEEE DOOOOON'T CAAAARE!!!!!

She's a loser and a f'n media whore, slut, whatever you want to call it!!!! She's a nobody with no skills, no smarts (except getting you to still pay for her f'n pictures) and has you convinced we care about every boring step of her life. TRUST ME, NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER! She is not out saving the world, she's out getting acting jobs and continueing to hang with loser friends. Please, I check this site for more entertainment than seeing Paris be Paris. Move on already!

Big Bear

Anybody seen the new sex video with paris herpes and the neighbors yellow lab?? The video is a hoot!!!!! Wooof wooooof parass!!!!!

Parents Need to Know

TMZ - Get up on it - Parasite is a has been, last year's news.

SF

Hey Paris,

You're so hot, I LOVE YOU!!
It's nice to see that you're doing well.
I think it was a very nice idea of yours to take plenty of pictures and videos of you during a while and then to put all this in a storage facility and "forget" to pay the bills so somebody could buy all of it and expose you!
Most of the people REALLY believe that you didn't do that on purpose and that you are really pissed lol
What a smart move. I hope you make a lot of money out of that.

I LOVE YOU PARIS!

SF (one of you biggest fan)

qwert

Everyone leave her alone. Do you really have nothing better to do?

Abby

"It was lights out at 1:00 AM, with no visitors."...we wanted to know this because???...this is so idiotic!

Spurs

To - Paris Hilton is my Queer (I mean Queen)

The fact that you think that someone saying "first" automatically means that they are hateful, just proves that you and your "QUEEN" have the same intelligence. AMAZING!!! Let me guess, you are another one of those 14 year old Parisite ass-kissers, that thinks Parisites s#%$ don't stink. Riiiigggghhhhttttt. Ya know, if ya make it to grade 9, you are smarter than her. WOW!!!!!! And she's your role model?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments