Eva's Wedding, Part Deux

7/8/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Desperate Housewives" diva Eva Longoria liked getting married to Tony Parker so much she did it twice! After a quiet civil ceremony, friends and family gathered yesterday with the couple as they said their "I Dos" again -- this time at the historic Church of Saint Germain l'Auxerrois in Paris.

Felicity Huffman and hubby William H. Macy arrived with co-star Nicollette Sheridan not far behind. TMZ also caught "Desperate" star Teri Hatcher waving to crowds as she and date, daughter Emerson Rose, made their way inside the church. Also there -- Terrence Howard, Sheryl Crow and Brenda Strong.

tired of cry baby

another one bites the dust!

Wicked

I am a hopeless romantic. Everybody that knows me knows this.
I don't like Eva. I think she is a no talent opportunist that is going
to ruin Tony's life.

I will return the Banana.

FlBiker

Any truth to the rumor Perez Hilton has turned up HIV + ?

Wicked

#3 wouldn't surprise me. But where did you hear this?

Zenophobe Alien

#3 can't we get away from P.H. for awile?

Wicked

Wouldn't surprise me either, but being as I'm not a BUTT PIRATE, frankly, I wouldn't know. That kind of life style begs for the HIV positive results eventually happening. I can see why girls get it on, but men or boys, well, that's not what they are, but gay sexuals....it is not a good thing as Martha would say.

Art

Does any one really care about this? You must not have a life if this interest you.

There has to be better stories out there than this trash.

tweetee

Why are these two important? 18 months ago we didn't even know who the were....

Tangie

It won't last...

kelly

#8 must give a dam to respond period.. don't take offense but it is true.. you know TMZ is not going to have anything on the war lol.. please

and #9 you are right.. it won't.. they have had many problems in the past and once moved apart.. they say the marriage is always like the courship and that is true.. it won't last.. sad to say
JMO

tony k

I'D LOVE TO EAT AT EVA'S BUFFET EVERYDAY ! ;))

Paul

Once again who cares?

stephanie

She didn't choose to get married twice: in France, they enforce a little thing called separation of Church and State. A couple must be married in a civil ceremony first - this is the State part, getting married in the eyes of the government - then, if the couple is religious, they can choose to hold a religious ceremony, which is fairly common, as it is in the US. This is sort of equivalent to getting a marriage license before the wedding ceremony in the US, except in the US they still consider the religious union between a man and a woman to be the State's business...so much for a secular government!

tony k

EVA PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DIRTY PANTIES WHILE YOU ARE ON THE SET OF " DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES " !!! THANK YOU !

aileen

William H Macy is now a dead ringer for Elton John - yuk~!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments