Paris Afraid of Attention? WTF!?

7/13/2007 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who is this girl and what has she done with Paris Hilton?

The usually attention-hungry jailbird ran errands all over L.A. yesterday, but kept her infamous mug hidden from photogs the entire time by laying low in the back seat of her SUV and keeping a towel in front of her face. No kiss blowing or over-the-shoulder poses here!

It got even weirder at Paris' Hollywood pad, where the suddenly shy heiress remained holed up in her SUV while photogs desperately tried to get a shot. Could Paris finally be over all of the attention? Click on the Hater Nation banner and weigh in for yourself.

Leslie A Skarbek

no doubt, she either had some plastic surgery or has an oral herpes flare....

Only swim in the Ocean

I am going to name my children Paris Hilton

Startmakingsense

I just watched the video. Umm if you were rich wouldn't you have your driveway go INSIDE your gate, thus avoiding the press videoing you unloading your luggage? Unless you LIKE that sort of thing....sheesh

Reality

Why don't you give the dead soldiers the same attention TMZ?

Paris has herpes

She's obviously not over the attention if she's feeding Harvey five stories a day. Get your head out of her ass, Levin.

John Denver Rules

Zeldacanuck- This is an entertainment website. It's obvious to me that you are one of the leftist hags that actually get excited when another soilder dies because it strengethens your cause.

AND_LV

maybe Friday The 13th...maybe she is superstition...Love Her !!! And I can say that this friday would be very nice and great for her ...Something will changes.... ;)

simon birch

Well should I be suprised that the little ho got more than the rest of the common folk.I wonder how much more her stay will end up costing...US.
The Sheriff's Department opened an investigation Thursday into allegations that Paris Hilton received special treatment during her 23 days in jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case, authorities said.

The internal probe will examine whether the hotel heiress was given free access to a cordless phone instead of being forced to wait in line to use a pay phone at certain hours, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Also under scrutiny are claims Hilton received a new jail uniform instead of the recycled ones given to many inmates and that her mail was delivered by a captain instead of inmate trusties, Whitmore said.

The allegations were brought to the attention of the department's union, the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs, by its members, the Los Angeles Times reported Thursday on its Web site.

Whitmore said the claims differ from the department's own information about Hilton's incarceration.

"We're going to investigate it and get to the bottom of it and find out exactly what happened," he said.

A message left with a Hilton spokesman late Thursday was not immediately returned.

The department was also accused of granting Hilton special treatment when Sheriff Lee Baca released the 26-year-old from jail after only three days for medical reasons. She was sent back to jail after one night.

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

Two words, NOSE and JOB.

nellie

Oh...poor jailbird -she's camera shy (lmao). This is just one of her tricks so people will talk about her all the time! Guees wot? I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! Just looking at her makes me puke!

nellie

Sexually active girls are 'NYMPHOMANIAC." Paris Hilton is one of them! GAD!

mickey

hopefully she got that eye fix - that thing looks horrendous.......... Can anyone answer this - she has brown eyes - did you notice that in all her pictures from when she was a kid her eyes are blue? you mean to tell me her parents had her wear color contacts even then?!

solid snake

lmao. whats wrong paris???afraid of showing ppl ur ugly ostrich face cuz u were out drinking or sniffing the yayo????awww poor baby....dont worry....it will be ok....tony montana WONT be there to bail u out ;) oh how the mighty have fallen...lol

who cares

TO Hoya: you are one sick pup

JD

Looks like your "hater Nation" is sucking ass TMZ. All the Paris Haters I expected to see there aren't . . . probably afraid to reveal their ugly looking herpes infested mugs themselves. I don't hate her so I have nothing to say or I would do it . . but then I'm not a 300lb hippo (like some here)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments