Suri -- Celebuspawn in Training

7/13/2007 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adorably apple-cheeked Suri Cruise was seen toddling through a German park with robomom Katie Holmes.

TomKat and Suri are in Germany while the Scientolodad appears in that Hitler movie. Isn't she adorable? Batteries not included.

Oh, the extraterrestriality!

Zenophobe Alien

O.K. She is cute already

I Agree........

They dress her DORKY!!!! Such ugly shoes on a little girl. Baby Shilo is so much cuter!!!

Zenophobe Alien

milf Too dirty for tMZ

annab

OMG! I WANT ONE! SHE IS SO ADOREABLE. LOOKS LIKE HER MOM.... :)

Mary

Comparisons, comparisons....

Each baby is unique and precious in it's own right and Suri IS adorable and will grow up to be a beautiful woman with positive values just like her mother!

Me

If that beautiful kidlet isn't Chris Kline's, I'll eat my dianetics book.

samanthab

omg!!
Surri is the cutest celeb baby ever!!
actually.. her and DannyLyn.

Hal

eat it, Michele.

Cici

TMZ - you're slime.

Pick on someone you're own size. Make you guys feel all important to berate an innocent baby?!

jan

EAT IT MICHELE....
TOM CRUISE IS THE FATHER OF THAT CHILD....and I think there will be another one also...
I am a fan and will always be a fan of T Cruise...He is an entertainer and he has entertained me....he does not care what I believe in and I don't care what he believes in...

JAYMI C

what a doll!!!!!

Terry

I could find very strange and disturbing things about all religions or beliefs and I'm not sure why one is used constantly when certain people come up but others are not. I could care less what Tom & Kate believe in as long as they are good to their baby and each other and it seems they are.
The remarks made about the baby looking like someone other then her mom & dad ( who she looks like) are just spiteful.
Some people are really just too ignorant and stupid for words.

Sharona

What a beautiful Korean /American child! How sweet to be adopted by Tom Cruise and Katie.

Terry

Katy became pregnant while still dating Tom. Do those few who think the baby is not Tom's really think Katy had sex with someone else while dating Tom for Tom?.
For her to have sex with Tom while not married would have been hard enough on her conscious as it was. She is not Paris!
Your the first one's to slam Scientology but have no issue's with whiping up bizarre theory's of your own! lmao @ idiots

Cindy

Haha JohnnySoCal I think you got your ass handed to you by Cindy.
Dude.