Suri -- Celebuspawn in Training

7/13/2007 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adorably apple-cheeked Suri Cruise was seen toddling through a German park with robomom Katie Holmes.

TomKat and Suri are in Germany while the Scientolodad appears in that Hitler movie. Isn't she adorable? Batteries not included.

Oh, the extraterrestriality!

TJ

36. THAT BABY LOOKS LIKE CRAP! IS SHE MENTALLY RETARDED?

Posted at 6:56PM on Jul 13th 2007 by Johnny SoCal
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

She is a beautiful, happy child unlike yourself who obviously has mental problems and has no life. If you have nothing better in life to do but verbally attack a little child then you need psychiatric help...and quickly! What a loser you are and a pathetic moron.

Terry

she's a cute child, Looks like a blend of Tom & Katy.
When celebs have plastic surgery on the nose I take that into account and look at before pics if i can find them.You kinda have too now days!

varrick

Sorry TC fans, it's not his kid. Half asian if you ask me.

Terry

Hater nation is a spin off of Savage nation which is not hate but commmon sense which sometimes is not pretty and pink with animal ballons like the Lib's would like the world to be..
Oh yea, cute kid lol.

Johnny SoCal

I'm not bothered by babies!

Most people that post here are saying "She's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen"

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN YOU HAVE?

oh really

i think she is very cute.....

and this guy, johnny, obviously wants to stir up drama - although i do applaud cindy on her responses :-) we actually had a board that was going smooth for once. I'm sure you'll try to say something smart back, and sit there all night re-reading your posts with a box of kleenex and enjoying yourself, b/c all you want to do is read your own responses and be proud of yourself. go eat a few crayons, and make sure you ask your mommy & daddy for permission the next time you post, since you have to be 18, and I can assure you are not. I'm sure you will respond, but that is fine.... now go get your binkie and pull up your diapie, your mommy is calling you...................

Ms Kris

Who in the he__ cares!! This was on all the entertainment shows I watched today.

Who cares getting ready to be ex wife #3 & the kid were out?

Put in a news story not fluff, time wasting crap.

CatBlue

Suit is a doll, but there is no way that she just turned 1 year old.....I think she was born much earlier than they are telling.......hmmm.....wonder why ? Did someone mention that she looks alot like Chris Klein?

Cindy

Hahaha whoa look at that! Even Johnny admits hes petty and sick. Way to go Andrew!

Cindy

Kat, my daughter is about the same age, I think Suri IS 14 months. Shes really similar to my daughter.

Wes

She is adorable, and has two very good-looking parents!

Sarah

J S C,

You are either an immature child or a very sick man. Or, maybe you work at JSC? Watch out, they're watching.

oh really

maybe we should all just move to another post, then he'll be forced to do nothing except what he is good at................... she is a cute baby though, I definately think she looks her age...

Chris

What are you people looking at, that kid is not cute at all

oh really

anyway people, i'm out... this is getting old, i still think she is a cute kid..... cya