Tattoo Torture: When Love Gets Erased

7/15/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Love hurts so so bad! Celebs who make the tragic mistake of having their beloved's name permanently affixed their celebrated bodies ... are finding it's no party when the love is gone -- and the name is not!

Angelina Jolie, Billy-Bob's blood-wearer turned Mother Theresa, had Billy's name tattooed on her upper left arm. When that freak show ended, she had his name removed -- and replaced with the birthplace names of her children. Adapt a tat!

Paris Hilton and boy band boyfriend Nick Carter went the tattoo route too. Hilty's tat of her flavor-of-the-week was affixed to her flat rump. Nick wasn't as discreet -- inking "Paris" on his left wrist. Shockingly, it didn't last. Paris had her ass wiped, and Nick fixed his with a cross and the words "Old Habits Die Hard."

Uber crackers Roseanne and Tom Arnold made an a very public display of their love -- and unfortunately, a private one too. Tom had Roseanne's portrait affixed to his chest and "Rosey" put on his large behind. Roseanne had "Property of Tom Arnold" affixed to her full and ample thigh. When their trailer park romance was struck by a divorce tornado, Tom had to endure the pain -- of having her face plucked from his chest. Roseanne reportedly had hers removed as well.

Blond bombshell Pam Anderson had rocker hubby Tommy's Lee's name tattooed on her ring finger. Brilliant. When that relationship went, er, bust, Pammy changed "Tommy" to "Mommy." See, she's brilliant!

Johnny Depp's heart was stolen by Winona Rider. He had "Winona Forever" inked on his arm. It wasn't. After Johnny told her to walk the plank, he had it changed to "Wino Forever," and then morphed into "Betty Sue" his mom's name. Weird!?

Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro, whose wedding was featured on the MTV celebreality show, "Till Death Do Us Part," didn't die before parting, but their wedding date was embedded on his chest and her wrist. Dave has said he won't have his removed because it's part of who he is.

Brenda

ANGIE'S A WHITCH BITCH......THE MEDIA FOLLOWS HER BECAUSE OF HER DARK NATURE.....BRADS A FOOL TO HAVE THAT UGLY ASS BABY WITH HER, WHAT IN THE HELL WAS HE THINKING? NO ONE WANTS TO SEE HER ANTI-AMERICAN ASS IN ANY MOVIES THATS WHY HER MOVIES ARE FLOPS.

ANGIE4EVER

LEAVE ANGIE ALONE SHE IS THE MOST PASSIONATE ACTRESS WHO CARE ABOUT JENNIFER SHE IS SO SELFISH. ALL ANGIE HATER CAN GO TO HELL

Lero

To #36 by paris:
Cut the woman some slack. You aren't perfect either. You sound like a child who cannot see the bigger picture. She's a human too you know, and humans do mistakes, right, angel?

"Action speak lauder that words. Angelina do not have to said that she hate America, her actions said it for her. I mean, you are a USA citizen and live here, but at the time of your birth you go to NAMBIDIA...Why? She obviously think Nambidia it's a better country. The funny thing is that she paid a doctor from USA to delivered Shilow....Total hipocresy! "

What's with that immature reasoning? Matters are hardly ever simple enough to be labelled as 'you are a USA citizen and live here, but at the time of your birth you go to NAMBIDIA. She obviously think Nambidia it's a better country'-cases. Maybe she has her own reasons? Isn't the fact that she paid a doc from USA proof enough that she trusts his skills and the education-quality in USA?

*And please spare me how much money Angelina it's giving, we all know that believe me.*
Yes we know. Quite a lot, definitely.

*We are tired of seeeing her picture taken around poor children in third world countries. I wonder why their is always a photographer at hand....What a miracle.*
Or maybe not all those moments are pictured? Nice attempt at being sarcastic, though. But it's still the lowest for of wit.

* Yes, she give money, usually the money that she makes when she sells the pictures of her children, her "acquisitions".*
You'd be funny if you weren't such a sad case. Because of course selling pictures of her kids would bring her, like, FORTUNES. Wow, nice. Wonder from where did she get the money before she adopted? Her friends' kids' pictures?

*She is selling their privacy and soul, she she can cultivate her "new image"*
So they have the right for privacy and she does not? What's with her matters being publicly discussed by bitter souls.

*A lot of celebrities give money. Ask St Jude Hospital who is their biggest contributor for many years. Ask The Gay Comunity who is giving a fortune for the Aids foundation...Do you want me to tell you who? It's Jennifer Aniston. But you will never know will you? She never take a picture of herself in the hospital or with an Aids patiente. Isn't she stupid? *
How do you know then? There must have been some kind of publicity for you to know about it.

For the matter of 'stealing' B.P., I think it's rather childish to use high school terms such as 'stealing Jen's man'. I do believe that Brad knew what he was doing when he started with Jolie.

And her past...come on - people mess up. She fixed herself, what more matters? Look at who she has become - a mother with a family. A successful actress. Rich. Pretty. Who cares if she used to do drugs? Digging out her past just because you can't get dirt on her from who she is now is just...sad.

ng

A very interesting story you've got there...

Shawn

Don't like her, won't ever like her and no matter what is said or did really doesn't matter.
She is not a actress that I like to watch and the new her is just a invention that money
can buy.

Never inked up!

I am always amazed at how the general public thinks they "are in the know"

Bottom line NONE OF US really know what happen between Brad and Jenn. But, there is one fact here that is serious-
BRAD WAS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello. When did we all throw out our dignity?
Being married means nothing in this world anymore. People get married and have kids then when it dosen't fit them anymore they come up with ANY excuse to break it off.

To the Angie defenders- do ya think this is her last man? Come on.

To: Husband can't be stolen, boy, you sure do know alot about the celebs, maybe you should put that much energy into your two kids instead of the gossip papers.
You know WAY TOOOOOOOO much about these people. Oh, and maybe go talk to someone you need a little help. Remember you the one preaching here.

Lero

To 'Give me a break!'

What you said to 'Husband can't be stolen' is downright cruel. How would you feel if someone told you something like that? She can be the best mother for her kids for all you know.

*I am always amazed at how the general public thinks they "are in the know"*
Including you too, apparently. Bzz here, bzz there, m'dear.

Anna

#34. I so agree with you. Jen has stated on the "Red Carpet" (shortly after getting married) "It's like having your best bud with u". I knew they were friends but did not see the chemistry. You do have to have both in a marriage.

Never inked up!

Now according to some of you we should feel sorry for poor Brad? Jenn should be thanking her lucky stars! She is a class act, everything Angie just wishes she could be.
At least Jenn can hold her head up, not like that pig old Brad is with now.

I'd hate to have to lay my head down on the pillow with all them demons creeping up in my before bed thoughts!

He went from classy old school Hollywood to rode hard put away wet, I wonder what his mid-western common sense kinda folks think of this nut job now. What a waste of talent.
Now he makes me sick.

Remember- Birds of a feather flock together! Beware Brad you will replaced someday. I hope you can take it.

Diggiy Dang Y'all

Who cares about the stupid Billy Bob tat on her arm.
What about the Billy Bob tat she has/had on her va-ga-ga.

Maybe she kept it there for a little light reading for Brad.

Never inked up!

I love you Rash!
Somebody who feels the same way about this tattoo trend! I get a hard time when I speak up against them. They are not art! But, here is the sick twist, to me its WAY worse to see them on a woman! It is awfully hard being classy and glamorus when your all dressed up with those nasty things hanging all over you because............

Its like putting a bumper sticker on a BMW!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up

Never inked up!

To Lero: You must not have kids. This person spent alot time to write out that GIANT comment. Time one normally dosen't have when they have little ones. Mine are not little anymore. I have time to spare and as a single mom she dosen't.

I am referring to the general public thinking they know everything about the celebs. This person knows tons of things about these two people which tells me she is spending tons of time on this crap.
Well I paid my dues and I actually have the time. Now go take a nap.

sassy pants

What did Angelina ever do to you CoCo? By the way you write about her I'd have to believe that she either rejected you personally or that you are an extremely jealous person. Maybe CoCo is short for Courtney Cox Arquette (Jen's BFF) but, I choose to think that even Courtney
has better things to do with her time than bash Angelina. Who by the way, does more to raise the consciousness of the people toward the world's unfortunate situations in a day then you probably will ever do in a lifetime. So, back off the do gooders and try to do some good for someone yourself. It might just change your attitude for the positive.

sassy pants

BOO to the Angelina haters....................................Go out and do something good for someone else today instead of bashing Angie. What the he!! do you care what she does anyway? Are you related to her or brad or Jen for that matter? I can promise you Angie doesn't give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks of her. I LOVE that about her. Go ANGIE, save the world.

CALLMEJULS

Yoo hoo, Angie, it me, Jenny Shimazu! When you tell Brad about me? He no match for such cdaaaazy Angelina! Oh, Angie girl, when you gon give dat up? Come see me, Jenny, we put tatoos on each odder, and give blood necrace to each odder!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments