Kate's Mouthy Secret Exposed

7/19/2007 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson wowed a handful of patrons at a piano bar while on a recent vacation in the Italian Riviera. The blonde beauty took to the stage for an amazing impromptu rendition of Carole King's "You've Got A Friend."

She sang, "If the sky above you should turn dark and full of clouds... " Awww, poor baby. Is she still hurt over her recent breakup with the less hot Wilson brother? Unlikely.

Tangie

#14--carol wrote it...James remade it. look it up.

Diana

TMZ calls her a "blonde beauty". Are you serious ? She is at best just ordinary looking.

HE'S MINE WHO CARES

Look at me! Take my picture! I 'm Kate Hudson here to WOW you in the Italian
Riveria!! (Kate WHO???)...Sit down and be quiet.

Joe

She is definitely a hot blonde!

The Shoparazzi

Dax Shephard over Hooknose Owen Wilson? She's on crack, too!

hmmmm

they only showed 10 seconds because after that the italians started throwing garlic knots at her to get off the mic!

tooth fairy

What a no talent bitch! She can't sing and she can't act. And she has to drop her a crappy movies every year.

Nepotism at the best!

tooth fairy

She is not a blonde beauty. Her face is flat like a pancake with a nose job.

"Look at me! Take my picture! I 'm Kate Hudson here to WOW you in the Italian
Riveria!! (Kate WHO???)...Sit down and be quiet."

Yup! Yup! I remember she said something on TV that Americans are very obnoxious when they travel to Europe because they ask for ketchup in the restaurant. She is more obnoxious than any American she knows.

SakkeL

I think se sang well, i'd like to see whole video.

meeper

How much longer is this ride going to go on?

Me

HATERS!!! Stop being so negative.

MGS

Wow, this world is full of jaded, sad people. Her singing was good, and anyone who says she can't act is a loon. She has tons of charisma, and was Oscar nominated for Almost Famous. She was also great in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Give it a rest, and get lives...all of you!

slacker_snowboarder

The animosity directed towards her is completely uncalled for. Trying to have fun, somebody films her, and then TMZ readers rip her a new butthole because she cant sing like Whitney Houston.