Nick Nolte Crashes in Hawaiian Airport

7/19/2007 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dripping in sweat and barely able to keep his bloodshot eyes open, a handlebar-mustached Nick Nolte stunned travelers at the Kauai Airport this week -- by passing out cold on the terminal floor!

TMZ obtained these photos taken by one of Nolte's fellow passengers, who told us that the incoherent actor drifted in and out of consciousness on the airport floor for more than two hours Monday night, after their flight was delayed because of engine problems.

According to the source, Nolte was still extremely friendly despite his groggy state -- chatting celeb mugshots -- click to launchwith fans and allowing passengers to snap photos, however, he wasn't entirely functional. "At one point we helped him put a dollar in the vending machine."

Calls to Nolte's rep were not immediately returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sz

I wish I could have been there to help him. I certainly wouldn't have let him sleep on the floor. I would have bundled him up back to a hotel & took care of him. Then become good buddies & his personal assistant. God know's he needs one.
He picked a good place to be drunk in public it's totally laid back in Kauai.
Hey Nick.write me! lol

LA FM DE

I LOVE NICK NOLTE. MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIM, AND I HOPE HE CAN GET IT TOGETHER. I CERTAINLY AM PULLING FOR HIM.

Bob Jasper

I'm not sure these photos really reflect what was actually happening. I talked to Nick while he was on Kauai, and while he looked very disheveled, he was very lucid and friendly. He was here filming Tropic Thunder and he just may be 'into the role'. I guess we'll have to wait and see what part he played.

Tangie

OMG! I thought he cleaned up!

Jersey

lucky

he looks like crap.. What happen to him?

trish

I think it's sad. What the hell does "first" mean?

are you new?

Old Nicky boy can have a party of one and still have a good time LMAO
What a moron

mid us

Oh man, what a bummer. So hard to get clean and stay clean. I wish him the best. He has to want to change bad enough for it to work. Nice people took advantage of him. NOT!

Hollywoodequalsretards

um, so these fellow passengers snap pictures and laugh at him rather than call a Dr. or something??? did everyone just assume he was drunk or drugged up?? need more details on this one.. just doesn't add up??

ME

I was at the airport when this happened! I just walked right over him! I was late for my flight and couldn't bother with this! Funny, though!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, poor Nick....

LOL

poor guy........

Inspector Gadget

all I can say is WOW - drugs and alcohol are not his friend.

bIUBBuLa

Good for him... it's nice to see him having a fun time in Hawaii.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments