Tori Spelling: Hawking the Family Jewels!

7/19/2007 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Times are tough in Spellingwood! First, Tori Spelling had a huge garage sale, then she got a job at a bed and breakfast -- and now she's selling her jewelry! Papa can you hear me?!
Tori Spelling
The prodigal daughter turned reality show victim has created a line of "gold-tone" jewelry, exclusively for the Home Shopping Network. Mama needs a brand new pair of shoes! The Tori Spelling Collection includes necklaces, earrings and bracelets -- all bargain priced from $29 to $129. 9021-0h my gawd!

You're not in Holmby Hills anymore, Torithy!

stitchwanted

Tori,Tori, Tori finally in the poor house,was growing up as a spoiled Brat,get a real Job,what does it feel like to be broke now and not leaving the life of rich spelling mansion: with her dad's money and only got $1,000.000,for her and her brother randy: now you want to sell your ugly jewels, on the shopping channel, what in the world is the Home Shopping Channel thinking get her to sell her jewelery on there: she won't be selling alot of her stufff because she is a Husband stealer:
then you wanted to became a rev you should stick with your Torah, Torah,Torah,what are you thinking tori stealing someones else husband: Are you happy about it and you cannot support your baby and your husband does not have any acting gig or you don't have a movie made:
Grow Up Tori:Going back to the spelling Mansion is not a Hotel for your Baby get a real job:

paris

Dean had better get his boney,pasty ass in gear or Im sure Tori will drop his ass sooner than later.Oh well if that happens thats what he gets for leaving his ex wife and children for Tori anyway.I dont have any respect for Tori after finding that out.Shes ugly and truly a glutton in every sense of the word.

costaMesaboy

# 1 complete & total AGREEMENT

SUPER-ficial

I never understood why Aaron divided his estate the way he did. Why didn't he leave Tori more money (I believe her portion was $1m) . . what about her brother? I never understood that

costaMesaboy

WHAT HAPPENED???......the kid "Tori" , didn't get any of the inheritence???,,,ouchy,,haha

val

Give it up Mrs ED!

Frank Rizzo

She hit all the ugly branches on her fall out of the butt-ugly tree..absolutely hideous

Cat Stevns

Man all the posts here are sooo funny, especially the one about how no one should be judging Torri's looks. However, I disagree. No one on this planet is as fugly as Torri. Even with all the surgery she's had, she still looks like a horrid creature! YIKES! At first Yorri used to resemble her dad's bug eyes, now she looks like her mamma!

WHO?

I never thought that she could look uglier than her "let Donna Martin graduate" days, but Christ she is one effin' ugly dog.

WHO?

shut it #8, you are a nerd.

Cat Stevns

Man, all the funny posts about horseface are killing me!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte

Why did her father leave her such a small amount of money when he died?

Charlotte

You guys are mean. She is actually talented. I love her in the Lifetime movies. She should jump to the big screen.

emj

Does this lady have any shame left? She'd have alot more money if she didn't stab her family in the back. Too bad she picked her gold digging hubby. She needs to rethink her situation. Please, she isn't hardly popular anymore. I realize you need to report but please........Hey, maybe Tori and be Posh Spice's maid......

JLR

Kate, I totally agree with you. I think it's great Torri is making her own way. She's a strong woman. However, I don't understand how a parent could watch their kid struggle when the parent has it to give. Not saying Torri is struggling, but I'm sure she is compared to how she lived when her Dad was alive. Candy, your greed is not tuff love, but selfish and I think you're jealous of your girl. Torri keep on keeping on. But why aren't you acting???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments