Valerie Bertinelli: Chunk Change

7/19/2007 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One day at a time, Valerie Bertinelli has been plugging away (and plugging) on her Jenny Craig diet.

On Wednesday, the, 47-year-old divorced mother of one put on a modest one-piece suit and jumped into the Hawaiian surf with boyfriend Tom Vitale.

It's alleged that Val has dropped 28 pounds on the diet.

Congratulations! Lookin' goodish!

Joe

I think she looks great!! If I was somebody, i would ask her out

knowing first hand!

V is fat and T is bald - so what money doesn't make you happy, but it sure can help!

Kim Heizer

I think she is doing wonderfully (have you seen her before photos) and I give her credit for having the balls to just put it out there. Weight loss is a struggle, esp. when you're over 40. Good for her...she is gorgeous inside and out!

menny owen

give it up fatty!!! you aren't just fat you are old!! Be happy the way you are!

menny owen

Give it up fatty. You ain't just fat, you're old too!

cindy

It's good to see Valerie back in the public eye. I can't wait to see what she does next (movies) You go girl you look great!!!

Suzzzze

Why is everyone so mean? She is a little chubby, but really - how good do YOU all look wet, in a bathing suit in an unposed photo? She's a 47 year old woma who has had a kid...she looks fine and she is getting in shape. Stop being nasty to someone you don't even know.

Tracy

It is interesting that she looks like this in her swimsuit, yet on the Jenny Craig site and in commercials she looks so much thinner. False advertisement? Does she wear a body suit to push everything in?

Pablo

To be honest, does anyone really care what the hell she looks like. I don't. If she was harponned by accident I don't think I would care. Yeah, she was hot 25 years ago but now she is almost 50 and fat. So what!!!

MyNameIsAlly

Valerie looks great. She is georgeous in and out. I wish her the best and truly love that she seems to be having a happy life.

MyNameIsAlly

BEAUTIFUL!

StevieN

Nice to see someone in Hollywood who looks REAL! Go Valerie!

Addy

Roger Rogaine, I've got news for you: I am not a fatty, nor have I ever been even close to being obese. I'd take Valerie's figure over a size 0 or 2 any day of the week. I am a woman and women are meant to have CURVES. Given your name, perhaps your energies would be better spent worrying about the state of your bald spot.

Glisten Garbor

Love her, she's so cute! I wish she was playing the Vicar in the USA remake of The Vicar Of Dibley instead of that loud mouth Kirstie Alley..Leah Remini and Kirstie Alley really bug me! I bet in HS they were a couple of in your face cranky bullies.

Mary

"Chunk Change", How dare you. I think she is beautiful. This is why women now days are going Balemic (spelling). Girls think they have to be super model skinny for everyone else. A little extra baggage is not all that bad. Truth be told guys like a little loven'. Being too skinny is unattractive and over rated!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments