Mitt Catches S**t Over Hillary-Bashing Sign

7/21/2007 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone is a fan of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but comparing them to one of the most dastardly pieces of human excrement of all time -- that might be bit much. Especially for a presidential candidate.
Mitt
TMZ obtained photos of presidential candidate Mitt Romney trying to win over grammatically challenged South Carolinians Thursday by holding a sign that said, "No to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's Moma."

Maybe he just doesn't like modern art?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MAR

People!! Mitt Romney didnt make the sign, he was just getting his picture taken with the kids that did. Lighten up, it's funny.

Leela

If American voters have a single ounce of commen sense in their collective brains they will vote for Hillary Clinton. I don't care if you like her or not, pay attention to what she says, her experience as a politician, the fact that she is an intelligent strong woman and has the added bonus of having actually lived in the White House as the First Lady, therefore she has her spouse's knowledge and experience at her disposal. (never mind the Monica jokes, this isn't funny) Don't be so shortsighted America, that you would refuse to vote for a woman just because she is strong and intelligent. You want strength and intelligence in your president right? Obama is all flash and dash he has very little experience at his disposal and he is being "handled" by people who only want to package him as the first black man in the White House. Hey if he was as brilliant as, say, Collin Powell, then great but I hope that black americans will think very carefully before they vote. You want Hillary in the White House.

Scotty

I can't get over the fact that the country is in sad shape after being run for the last two decades by Clinton's & Bush's and it looks like these stupid Democrats are going to expect change with another Clinton? Both of these families have done all of us a great injustice and should be put to rest once and for all in 2008.

SCGIRL

I am from SC. Yes we (the state) hold the most minimum ratings when it comes to education. The unfortunate thing about this is.. we (the people) may seem illiterate,ignorant, etc. However, quite a bit of "successful" people have and do still emerge from this state.
SC is still a racist state. And I say this as an African-American with first hand "experience". I say all of this to say, this poster will probably "win" over the majority (not including the minority) of SC because their mentalities have not yet matured. I'm pretty sure "they" loved what was written. I am not partial to female/male, white/black/other... this country needs a president to carry "all of us" to a greater purpose as americans. I vote for the one that will do just that.

Glenn Curtis

It's " I COULDN'T CARE LESS" not " I COULD CARE LESS"
It's "POLITICIANS" not "POLICTICANS" or "POLICTIANS"
It's "LIARS" not "LIERS"
It's " 'TIL" short for "UNTIL" not "TILL"

People might pay attention to your argument more for the merits rather than the mere fact that you cannot spell.

I ALSO WOULD NOT PUT A MURDERING BASTARD LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS TWO AMERICAN SENATORS. I know that they are politicians - people that can drive any American citizen crazy - but really... In the same grouping in the same sentence? Bad taste Republicans... bad taste.

Posted at 8:32AM on Jul 21st 2007 by just saying...LOL
Sounds like something DR. Rich from the Love Doctors would say.The hypocrite that he is never corrects people that agree with him,he makes mistakes all the time but he claims to be perfect just like just saying...POST.#9
It's funny because Romney looks like he is just posing with that lady and then he is talking to her from the other side of the sign but AOL suggests that he is spouting hate speech...LOVE the spin,typical!!!!!!

mormon girl

I don't appreciate the derogatory comment towards mormons... Romney nor any other mormon can control what others may do in this campaign and we DO NOT SUPPORT hate, quite the opposite in fact.

YO

umm... it's "momma" not "moma"

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

THAT'S THE BEST SAYING , I HEARD IN ALONG TIME ......

NO TO OBAMA, OSAMA AND CHELSEA'S MOMA ..........LOL

I KNOW FOR FACT , OBAMA ISN'T THAT NICE GUY ,

EVERYONE THINKS HE IS ......HE INSULTED A MAN

INFRONT OF 2,000 PEOPLE , FOR NO REASON ,

AND MUCH MORE , I SEEN AND HEARD IT IN THIS

COLLEGE TOWN , THERE WAS NO NEED FOR OBAMA

TO SAY THAT .......

I CAN CARELESS ABOUT POLICTIANS , THEY PROMISE

YOU EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD , TILL THEY GET

IN OFFICE , THAN THAT DO THE OPPOSITE .......

THEY LIE TO EVERYONE .

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

I CAN CARELESS ABOUT POLICTIANS , THEY PROMISEYOU EVERYTHING

IN THE WORLD , TILL THEY GET IN OFFICE , THAN THEY DO THE OPPOSITE

.......THEY LIE TO EVERYONE .

"THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE , INSTEAD OF YOUR BANK ACCTS "

spidey

Writing in all caps makes you look stupid and/or rude. Judging what you wrote I'm leaning towards "and".

Frankie Hoge

POST #2
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU AND IT GOES FOR HILLARY TOO...... NEITHER ONE IS PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL.......BOTH HAVE SELF SERVING AGENDAS AND HILLARY HAS AN EGO AND WANTA BE BOSS AGENDA
I LIKE THE POSTER MYSELF"""""FREE SPEACH'''''''''FREE OPINIONS""""" STILL PERMITED IN AMERICA..........

jewish smewish,,

haha Moma is the museum of modern art and thats what tmz linked themselves to. i like the jokes on tmz.com lol

and if all politcians change when they do get elect what makes MITT here so exempt?? nothing....i dont even kno who that is.........get to collecting ppl Mitt

Chris

Romney preaching hate as a mormon?.......what a surprise. Mormons are very hateful people.

Frankie Hoge

KEEP ON LEANING SPIDEY>>>>>> SEE HOW FAR IT GETS YOU .....

Frankie Hoge

YEAH....LIKE OLE HILLARY ALWAYS TALKS LOVE.......THATS THE JOKE OF THE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments