Mitt Catches S**t Over Hillary-Bashing Sign

7/21/2007 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone is a fan of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but comparing them to one of the most dastardly pieces of human excrement of all time -- that might be bit much. Especially for a presidential candidate.
Mitt
TMZ obtained photos of presidential candidate Mitt Romney trying to win over grammatically challenged South Carolinians Thursday by holding a sign that said, "No to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's Moma."

Maybe he just doesn't like modern art?

Nick La what

Hey Fugitive Pop 144

You think it’s funny. But some of these things are childish, just very immature. What ignorant people find funny is just like them…ignorant.

When in a situation such as this you need to be a little more serious. One of the 3 people on that sign coldly murderer our people. This whole thing was in poor taste. It was NOT an opportunity to make joke.

Nick La what

To: KT

Can you be anymore IGNORANT? Honestly. His name does NOT make him evil. That is the most closed minded thing I have heard to date on here. You say the most ridiculous things in your post.

Nick La what

I found this today and it is so TRUE:::

Quote:

I can only see this further damaging the Republican's credibility. They can't attack the guy on his policies or views, so they attack his name. It's like saying Michael Moore is wrong because he is fat.

Speaking of fat, white blowhards, people are getting sick of them. Sure these men have audiences, but I would like to believe most people with half a brain can see how transparent their tactics are.

Besides, Obama was born in 1961, long before Sadaam came into power in 1979. And even then, the US and Hussein were allies until the early 90's. I wish some politicians would stop throwing temper-tantrums, get out of the sandbox, and start living in the real world.

Huh?

Barry,
Think she meant Osama and Hussein were both evil.

Nick La what

Again….

Nick La what

They still say ridiculous things in their post. And not too many people agree with them. This man is nothing but NOTHING and he has surely showed his colors on this one.

Huh?

Bush invaded Iraq because he wanted to finish what his father started and what Clinton didn’t do. It was all ego – he lied to the American people just so things would go his own way, the man’s a great storyteller.

But what really makes me burn is his constant refusal to fund stem cell research. He cares more for fertilized cells than for men and women who already have an established life. These stems cells can help cure diabetes and cancers, especially in children and help the paralyzed walk again, by the way we will have more of because of this insane war. NOOOOOOOOO, says bush, gotta look out for those zygotes.

Ryan

What a piece of trash. This is how low our country and our presidential nominees have gone. For him to support someone else comparing another presidential candidate to a terrorist is sick and I hope he loses (although we all know he will). Wrong.

carol

I have to admit that I find it strange that we can not have someone OTHER than a Bush or Clinton running our country....that being said...the murdering republicans HAVE NO ONE in their camp that can be presidential. NO ONE! Oh wait, the actor..whats his name? Yeah, there is a good one..ha ha ha..

Can Hillary make a good president? How about Obama or Edwards....ALL I know is that when one of them does become president, maybe I will find a full time job WITH benefits and hey, the troops will come home and just maybe, we can ALL afford gas. Not just those Hummers and SUVS that guzzle too much gas. This country wastes too many of the resources as it is.

CANT WAIT FOR 08. The end of the murdering republican and the beginning of JOBS, TROOPS COMING HOME and Repairing relations with all the other countries that Bush has ticked off!

angelbunny17

um, hello! He didnt write the sign, he is just posing with one of his supporters. She probably wanted her picture taken with him. What politician would say no to taking a picture with a supporter?

Boo

@165 Ricky

It wasn't my origianl post. I didn't write it...But you're welcome anyway.

The other persons point was that you can't judge anyone by their name. That should have been easy to pick up. And intelligent would pick that up. That person's post was like many other that were posted here today, ecept it was stated in a different manner.

NO he may not have written the sign******But he dam sure is holding it up****that means he supports this way of thinking and writng to support him.

star

I am a Morrmon from South Carolina, and yes I can spell. I grew up in the Mormon church. No, my father did not have 5 wives and I also grew up to be pretty normal. As far as "a southern woman wrote that, " please dont believe everything you see on T.V. Have you ever even been to the south ???

Anytime something happens in the south, hurricane, tornado, Susan Smith, etc., the media goes straight to a trailer park (which I believe all states have) and finds the person with the strongest accent to interview, and that is the impression that the rest of the country gets of the south.

Before you judge, come to the south. Come to our beaches, or our mountains. You will love it !!!

I just returned from Myrtle Beach and the people visiting from the north could not get over the MANNERS that the kids here have. It is called respect. We do say Yes Ma'am and No Ma'am and Thank you.

As some of the other posts show, there aree idiots in every state, not just the south so back off !

Gridlock

I half expected her sign to read "GET A BRAIN, MORANS"