Corey Feldman -- Turned Away

7/23/2007 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Corey Feldman's manager says Corey was already IN the club with his longtime buddy- and sometime bodyguard Drew- when he was approached and told the club didn't allow bodyguards inside. When Corey quipped that Drew wasn't "working" for him that night, the club didn't seem to care, again saying they didn't allow bodyguards. Corey told them that since they didn't want his guest to be there, he would be leaving too. See ya!

Wee '80s remnant Corey Feldman was turned away from Les Deux -- because we're told they wouldn't let his bodyguard inside! Yes, the prior statement is correct. Corey Feldman has a bodyguard.

Our source says the bodyguard, who was clearly needed to fend off a mob of fan, was not permitted in the club. Corey has protection, perhaps from critics, since he's filming his new A&E show, "The Coreys," with that other '80s leftover, Corey Haim.

After being turned away, Corey made his way to Element, where he was not pursued -- by anyone, for anything.

A call to Corey's rep (yes, he's got one of those too!) was not immediately returned.

thomas

Did anyone see C. Haim on Larry King???? Man...he looked like he was CRACKED OUT!!!!!

The Shoparazzi

Seriously, these Corey guys were worshipped in the 80s. Why do we always turn our backs on child stars?

Tangie

Yeah, I saw them on Larry....he definately still looks high, and very strange acting.

Tangie

Haim that is, Feldman is just an ass.

kim

"fend off a mob of fan"!!!! hilarious!! and that was so nice of his mom to stand outside of les deux and pretend to be a mob.

what a jackass. why this fool has such a massive ego is beyond me, but i love when things like this happen to bad people.

pj

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - whoops! fell off chair....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Howard K Stern

How these guys lived thru the 80's still blows my mind

costaMesaboy

didn't see them on Larry!!!!!,,,,,,,,,HAIM 4 PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!,,,,haha,,hillarious comeback

girliez

Feldman needs a bodyguard to fend off all the people who want to kick his ass for being such a douche. Wake up Corey and move on!

Dawn Day

LMAO. Tell me this isn't true! A bodyguard for him????? (my mascara is running)

Made my day!!!

LaReina

Memo to both Coreys: the Wal-Mart distribution center near me is always hiring. Good jobs, too, paying at least $13 per hour!

SlappDaddy

A bodygaurd? for what?

Charlotte

TMZ if you think he is such a nobody then why are you chasing him and taking his pics? He would get an instant reality check if the photographers would walk the other way when they see him.

Josh

I've hung out with Feldman, he is actually a really nice guy. I don't see why people rat on him so bad.

Oh Please

Mob of fan!!!!! I can't remember when I've laughed so hard. Bodyguard, get real!! I'm sure when he went to hire the guy, the bodyguard said, "Okaaaaaaaaay, if you're sure."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments