Paris' Pooch Tries to Escape

7/23/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's new puppy got loose over the weekend -- with paparazzi saving the day!

TMZ cameras were outside Hilton's Malibu beach pad this weekend, when her mini Yorkie wandered into the street after sneaking out the front door. Our photog picked up Hilton's canine friend and prevented the adorable little thing (clad in Paris-themed clothing) from running into the street.

After the photog rang her doorbell, Paris came out to grab the puppy, and thanked the cameraman for rescuing the dog. A paparazzo's work is never done.

lori all talk radio.net

IM HAPPY SHE WAS ABLE TO SAVE THE DOG.

The dog was probably sick of listening to Paris' singing.

Catsy2

To Shakayla...

No offense, but you are very naive. Paris is not popular -- quite the opposite. If a photog is nowhere in sight, she is famous for calling them at every opportunity -- whatever the reason. TMZ obviously has an arrangement with her and her PR reps to run coverage at literally every opportunity.

This is why she gets such negative comments on everything TMZ runs on her, and why she is so often disrespected with major network news professionals. People are just disgusted with her and her media hype. She's just one big con. (No pun intended.)

Izzy

Oh, I hate to do this, but I have to defend her to a point. I have three small dogs too. A Yorkie, a Chi, and a Maltese. They all bolt for the door when it's open so the pup getting out isn't really all that uncommon. What is ridiculous about this is that she doesn't even notice she's gone or particularly seem to care. My house isn't as big as Malibu mansion, but it's not small. We have three stories, but we always know where our girls are. If dogs are loved and have bonded with their owner, a good majority of the time they are underfoot so if you're not sidestepping over three furry little bodies then it's time to panic and start a search team.

Justin

This wreck can't take care of herself never mind a small dog. That dog is will wind up dead or given away....... hopefully given to someone who give it some love and attention

honeycone71

Why TMZ bothers to waste space about Paris Hilton on this website (and her little dog too) puzzlers the hell out of me. Gee if only we could discuss things that matter....

What are you that Stupid?

Do you blame the dog?

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

I LOVE YOU PARIS WHITNEY HITLON 17 FEBRUARY 1981

Lauren

I love how Number1 went right into the racism bull. Why dont they post something about Beyonce or Serena Williams? blah blah blah. And they wonder why racism continues today. Get your head out of the past. Because people today are only racist because of the s*** you just wrote. God, I swear this world is a bunch of morons anymore. There are no minorities anymore and if u want to say there are then I would honestly say white people are the minority. I couldnt even get a scholarship for college because I wasnt black, hispanic, asian etc... Now tell me how racist that was.

jollyrancher

If I was that dog I would try to run away too!

Rosie the chauvinist

TMZ, let's talk about what a horrible dog mommie Paris is. She let her dog escape and apparently didn't even know it was gone. She is a horror as a parent and social services or the humane society or peta should be called in to remove her dog from her home.

Well, peta doesn't even think people should own pets at all. Peta says it's better to kill dogs and cats than for them to be "owned" as pets. Peta also thinks it's better for humans to die than for animals to be used in drug testing and development.

Kris

What happened to Paris' old dog?? She was toting around a similar little dog a couple years ago?? Pets are not fashion accessories to be tossed aside!!

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

This is in response to number one, if you want to read up on your black celebs they have their very own site>>>black voices. enough said! Geese you people disgust me with all your racist bs.

I call bullshit

6. read this story about her, her whole life is a photo op -www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=469940&in_page_id=1773

Thanks for the link-it was a great read. It confirmed for me that Paris is one damaged human being.....and there is no way someone like this will ever find or feel true happiness in their life......

rminva

Funny how her pets are always escaping or getting lost!! Heaven forbid she has children one day!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments