Lohan Bust Equals Web Windfall

7/24/2007 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanIn a stunning prophecy equivalent to predicting that the sun will rise, one lucky web geek took time to buy the domain names lohanbusted.com and lohaninjail.com. It's showtime!

There's nothing on either site yet, but after the unprecedented attention given Paris Hilton's trip to the pokey, it's a safe bet that a Lindsay slammer saga would be huge. A redhead in an orange jumpsuit -- hot!

The sites (which are for sale, by the way) were both registered on May 8 -- Lindsay went into rehab three weeks later.

Quick, someone grab britneymeltsdown.com -- before it's too late!

UPDATE: Apparently there are dueling Lindsay trainwreck websites. The folks over at www.lilodui.com claim they "will be the one stop shop" for everything Lindsay. Stay tuned.

laughing at you now

This is the sweet little juicy bit of goodness that has boosted my morning. I guess it really is true that 'stupid is as stupid does' and Lindsay is the queen of stupid.

It's a sad fate for the whore of Hollywood: knocked up, rehabbed, jailed or dead.

Who wants to take bets on Lindsay's future? Me, I know I will be laughing my ass off!

TIM LIFFEY

I love her she is a wonderful person in person. I hope you are at the polaroid beach house today with you mom. Long island girls are the best. By the way I heard her Dad was with her in the car.

Zenophobe Alien

This is sad but she has brought it all upon herself. He mother apparently is a coke head too. It seems to be the culture of Hollywood. they whore around with all kinds of men, do drugs and booze and party like there is no tommorow. Wait until they go into liver failure. Maybe they'll kill someone. Hollywood is why the world hates the U.S. saddam and Gommorah.

RicknCali

pathetic......

em

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE
I'D RATHER INVEST IN REAL ESTATE

moogler

Is that Lindsay on Union st?

Zenophobe Alien

Timmy, why are long Island men so stupid?

DD

Meh, I'd still rape her in the pooper

Zenophobe Alien

Timmy, are you nuts

mickey

so who were the other people that 'knew' her and she was 'chasing'? it's all bs, they did it on purpose - who wants to bet Ronson was in that escalade....

Jack Schitt

>>>>WELCOME TO MY WORLD

rachel

I'm predicting dead by age 30.

Zenophobe Alien

#8 You are a Freak!

Brits Grits

Lohanalchoholic.com
Lohanalchololicmess.com
Lohanalchololicjailtime.com
Lohanalcoholicbusted.com

Any takers?

This is the end of her career, it just dropped with a soft thud. Why in the world would anybody want a chronic alcoholic and drug addict be their favorite "entertainer." I don't understand these American "role" models, mass "hysteria" media definitely needs to shake up really badly and cut out anyone who's found delinquent and frequents jail as much as these F Class "celebs".

vegan

iI'm not going to jump on her when she's down. I think all the haters on this site doing that need to hold up mirrors. we've all done really stupid things. insead, wish her the best. Lindsay, go away with mom and your sibs...get out of L. A. for awhile, go back to rehab, stay away from dad. stop mean-spirited lipping off about other people. don't be a basher yourself, it's karma, baby! actually you could learn alot about style, class and grace from paris. she never bashed you even when baited, ie larry king.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments