OK! Goes for It!!

7/24/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a surprising move, OK! Magazine says they're going to show Britney as she really was on the day of her disastrous photo shoot -- the good, the bad and the unbelievably ugly!

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, OK! Editor-in-Chief Sarah Ivens said, "OK! Magazine spent a heartbreaking day with Britney Spears and witnessed first-hand an emotional cry for help that will leave you shocked and sad. This week, on newsstands Friday, the truth will be told."

As TMZ first reported, Britney had a complete and total meltdown during the interview and photo shoot. OK! was faced with a huge decision; to run the horrifying photos as is and risk ruining their relationship with Brit (and potentially her career), or run a sanitized -- and untrue-- article.

In the end, it appears as if OK! chose journalism over Hollywood. OK! is OK!

ra

so sad. what is going on with all these girls? they need to move out of hollywood.

Brandie

I've never bought OK! Magazine, but I will this week! I can't wait!

Ha Ha

This is like rubbernecking at a car accident. I can't wait to see that magazine!

Wendy

Luv It!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Dollface

It's only a matter of time.......Either Britney or Lindsey or maybe both of them are going to wind up dead one of these days, I can only hope that they don't take anyone else out along with them

Annonymous -

I like to see what they have done to our once pop princess - if she did end up like a mess, then I am not to thrilled why she even called sara ivens in the first place

PerezSux

That is not journalism, you idiots. That is tabloid trash cashing in on trainwreck behaviour. Why are we so fascinated with seeing the rich and famous fall apart? Remember the old days when a celebrity's bad behaviour or legal trouble was a SURPRISE rather than just a normal day's work for sleazebags like Harvey Levin!?

tuna marie

this ought to be good, get help you skank

cali-girl

Do we really need OK mag to convey that this woman is a trainwreck?????
She has done a fine job of that all on her own! All she has to do is step out of her house and its all there. Why the media even cares anymore is beyond me. Lets go on to something else, please. Her career was over years ago and no one wants to hear about her sorry antics anymore.

are you kidding me?

I usually pass up on OK! but that is one issue I will buy! Way to go OK! That is one awesome decision that was made!!

Plus, as it was said before, WHAT CAREER????? Bratney doesn't have one left!

Farrah's Editor

Either this is one great marketing tool or OK magazine is going to show some real truths!!!!

The Paparazzis

Can't wait for this to come out lol

Zenophobe Alien

Why is it that average people can see that these bimbos are destroying their lives and the lives of those around them but they are so clueless? Who gives them advice? Send these young women to Boot Camp. Run their asses into the ground. Rehab is a joke. None of them take it seriously. Save Rehab for the people who want it and need it. If Boot Camp don't work put em in a REAL prison. Give am "room mates" If ya know what I mean

MidlifeMom

Does anybody REALLY care anymore?

All American Girl

I already know what a train wreck she is. She shows it every day.