Lohan Blasts Back: "I am Innocent"

7/25/2007 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is refusing to accept responsibility for her Tuesday morning DUI arrest, releasing a straight-to-the-point statement to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush yesterday:

"Yes. I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Leandra

Innocent like O.J.? Innocent like Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with that woman? Sure, Linds. I believe you. Of course you they were someone else's. YOU would NEVER do anything like that. Anything to avoid the 6 years in prison she's facing, and by the time she gets out, no one will give a rat's ass anymore, as if they give one currently.

I'm betting $50 that she'll be dead within 2 years, either by overdose or after crashing her car.

Ha Ha Ha

Way to deny her involvement in a dangerous situation. I guess this is not her wake up call. She is going to have to sink lower.

HerpesHilton

Of course she's innocent. She's innocent just like Paris Hilton has never done drugs. I am SICK TO DEATH of these rich, famous idiots who think they are untouchable.

jProud American Author

Not sooooo innocent...sorry don't buy it! I hope no one else does.

Johnny SoCal

WHO WANTS TO SPIT ON THIS BITCH?

ME
ME
ME
ME

budweiser

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
ok OJ

The King of the World

Don't worry you're going to get enough privacy in prison............Criminal

sickof britney

Noooo, they're not my drugs; who put them in my pocket?? TRAINWRECKED

nikkib

What is this? Another episode of COPS? The drugs were in my pocket, but they aren't mine. Grow up and take some responsibility Lindsey.

steph

She's got some oceanfront property in Arizona too. She's such trash.

pat

That's the way to do it, you idiot.

You know the saying: Once a junkie, always a junkie

Here's the rest of your life.

Get busted

Get bail

Go to rehab

Deny deny deny

Go to jail

Get released

Party

Get busted

Go to court

Etc etc etc

So long loser

anon

Innocent my butt. She has lied over and over again to the public about being sober and clean and I don't believe a word that comes out of her lieing mouth. Maybe her Mother and friends have to coddle her, but we don't.

Nickey Milo

Dear Lindsay,
While I can feel sorry for you I will let others do that for you. What you need is to really get serious about dying cause that is the course you are on and have your friends make funeral arrangements for you. Your next step is jumping in your grave. The reality of it all is I was just where you are now, only it was 19 years ago. I am sober and clean 19 years 5 months and 4 days, but who is counting. I attend alcoholics anonymous and cocaine anonymous along with all my friends and yours. If you just got in a cab and told them to take you to a meeting and admitted it and forget your media circus which has made you famous for no apparent reason, sat there and listened to how hundreds and thousands of people fight this disease every day, you might have a chance of living. I often got to jails and hospitals and speak to inmates about recovery so I guess I will be seeing you there soon. Hopefully it will be there and not in the morgue. This is a disease that wants to kill you and your heading that way. Take my advice, take a cab to a meeting.. it was never mine either, i just borrowed it from everyone

Moose

Why in the world is Lohan talking to anyone?

She ought to keep quiet and let her lawyer deal with the situation. She ought to let her lawyer do the talking for her.

L.S

of course your innocent lindsey and you don't have a drinking problem either...dumb bitch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments