Lohan Blasts Back: "I am Innocent"

7/25/2007 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is refusing to accept responsibility for her Tuesday morning DUI arrest, releasing a straight-to-the-point statement to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush yesterday:

"Yes. I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."

Matt

She'll fit right in with the prison population. They all say they didn't do it and they were framed.

varrick

You stupid bitch. You're as guilty as hell. In five years you'll be dead so who cares. Not me.

jolee

yea right!
tell that to your DADDY
he might be the only one
that BELIEVES you
you freaking tramp

Esq

Those were Lauren Hastings’ pants, not mine.

-LL

Jenny

Myabe whoever "planted" the coke on her is the same person who stole Britney's underwear and made Paris drive.... It's the great Hollywood conspiracy!
They are all PATHETIC!!!!

dsa

I'll respect your privacy Lindsey, right after I give you a beef injection...

concerned

Any girl as physically unattractive,and talentless as she is should have counted her lucky stars when she was given the opportunity to make it in Hollywood.Instead,this is what she does.Were it not for this "luck",she would be flat-backing it ,and on her knees at the local truckstop-and without her expensive clothes,make-up artists and hair extensions,I don't think business would have been real good.

Doug

Hey officer.. those are not my freckles.. I just wear them to make my self look uglier.

getting tired of crap

As per her own statement, she was in someone else's pants. And I think she blew the privacy thing a long time ago.

Victoria

Yeah she's innocent...like OJ Simpson.

angel

wow!!!!!!!!!!! what next????????????????????????I am Innocent..what ever.she need help.can ! I will not support her new movie or someone who drinks and drives and gets high.

my opinion

When she goes to prison I hope she will get in a class to learn some literacy skills. The girl cannot write a real sentence. Not only is she an addict but she is ignorant. She should have stayed in Long Island and gone to school.

FlBiker

Junkies ALWAYS lie.
The coke found in my pocket is not mine. I didn't drink the alcohol that was in my bloodstream. I have Lindsay in my 2008 deadpool, c'mon kiddo and hang on until then. I got money on this thing.

ooh that hurts good

she will get away with this they always do. We can't control that
She will do this again they always do We can't control that
She will get another movie they always do we can't control that
Listen up Hollywood, if there are any decision makers that read this
What I can control is where I spend my money, I have 2 young daughters who are your target audience. I WILL NOT spend a dime on anything that she is in. I WILL NOT spend a dime on a studio that hires her. She IS NOT a role model for our youth and she needs to go away.

cha

Why is this girl famous anyway? For her partying??
I want to know who is demandng LOHAN for a project??
Like, we must must must get Lohan for our next film....
She's washed up like a dirty tampon on the beach!
Go away Lohan before you kill someone!!