Michelle Rodriguez: Lost in Translation

7/25/2007 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ms. Behavin' aka Michelle Rodriguez was seen leaving Guy's in West Hollywood last night with an older lady friend. Is this the new Kristanna Loken?

Photogs were persistent in trying to get the unlipsticked ladies to make out, but all they got was the middle ... finger that is.

The sapphic duo walked off, arm-in-arm, while M-Rod almost imperceptibly exclaimed, "We'resonotdrunk!" despite the occasionally incoherent speech. Perhaps it was the powerful gum she was chewing.

honeydoo

she's gay?

costaMesaboy

ben mi casita, mija.....bonita,,,,,,,,,,i wil turn her straight,,she has gotta be bi-sexual???

sarah

I dont know why you keep printing stories about this piece of TRASH

Caroline

Dude Kristanna Loken was WAY hotter then her new chick! Michelle is moving down in this world.... or is Kristanna moving up?

diablofeminina weho

I dig this chick! Everyone likes a party girl, at least I do.

Ace

That's not Michelle Rodriguez, that's that chick who starred in "Growing Pains."

Sarah

Why would she make out with this fat, old looking, bad skin whore?
i know this chick, her name is Allyson and she's a total wannabe.
she thinks shes too cool for school because she knows a few D list celebrities!!!
hahahahah!
Hilarious!
Michelle, go find some real freidns because Allyson is only using you, not to mention giving the impression you hae bad taste for women too!
Yuck!!!!

BOEING 787

They are both hot.

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

Who the f**k is she and why do you people insist on writing about her? TMZ is the only media outlet that I have ever seen this chick. It's the possibility of girl on girl action isn't it? So check it out, all I have to do is get my drunk on, wander around Hollywood makin out with my BFF's and wholly crap, I'll be famous and on TMZ all the time. Piece a cake dude!!!! See ya'll in the spotlight.

yomama

Hey TMZ staff, what's TMZ's definition of "ex-con?" Last name Hilton?

I dare you, double-dare you... to call TMZ fav/ex-con/actress Michelle Rodriguez an "ex-con" in your next post. Just to be fair, you know.

RaqisLuv

Hell Yeah Kristanna Loken and Michelle Rodriguez are BOTH lesbian, BUT that WASN'T Kristanna in the video. She MUCH taller than Michelle even without heels.

MadamMary

hell no thats not kristanna loken!