Is This the New Britney Song?

7/26/2007 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We're told this song may have been first recorded in 2003 and leaked in 2006. So why would someone leak it to us again? Hmmm... It's all I gots y'all!

Hand-delivered to the TMZ offices this morning was a yellow padded envelope with a CD inside that simply read, "Britney -- Get It." So we just had to listen to it, y'all!
Britney Spears

The song passed the listening test of our resident Britney fan, Brian, who says, "It sure sounds like her. It's terrible, but I think it's her."

It's also possible that the envelope was delivered by someone in Brit's camp or even Brit Brit herself -- they spelled Glendale wrong! Is that in California, y'all?

So take a listen and tell us what you think: Is this the beginning of a Britney comeback?

Little Mark

This is an OLD song!!!!!

Yes it is Britney but I've had this song on my ipod for about a year now. Its a song from a bootleg cd of her demo's/b sides....

kelsey

yall are so unbeleivably onesided...its like all yal can do is hate hate hate celebs...if yall hate em so much, then why are you on a website that reports on them constantly...? bored with yalls own lives much?????????

cochino

if TMZ was ever looking for a reason to stop paying attention to her

this would be it

its over. the train has crashed

TheONE

Song Suxs and she suxs has a singer too!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

46. I was on set of hew new music video- and the new song is SICK. It is an amazing club joint produced by Danger. This song on TMZ is some random demo. She looked amazing on set and she sounded great on the song. Def her comeback y'all!

Posted at 11:46AM on Jul 26th 2007 by AllintheBeat
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This delusional rant proves, once and for all, that drugs ARE available to all at music videos sets & recording studios...

Zenophobe Alien

Kelsey, are you related to brit?

She did it again

she needs HELP

AMottern

I like it, GO BRITNEY!!!

Your'e Fired!

........................Gag reflux activated................

JW1018

I don't care how crazy she is.. all the song "sneak-peaks" i have heard for this upcoming album are sick .. ill be buying it.. no matter how many OK interview's she going crazy during

Your'e Fired!

.................It has been brought to my attention, that there is a "Greeter" position opening at Walmart in El Segundo........... Welcome to Walmart y'all..................................

Get a Clue

I played this just now at home, and my dog immediately howled and bolted from the room.

HORRIBLE, AWFUL, UNLISTENABLE.

Martin

It sure sounds like that no tallent bitch!!!
I hope she reads this
BRITTANY......GIVE IT UP....YOUR DONE...UR A WASHOUT.....GO UR KIDS A FAVOR AND GIVE THEM TO FEDERLINE. HES NOT MUCH EITHER, BUT AT LEAST HE WILL GIVE THE KIDS A BETTER UPBRINGING.

Your'e Fired!

You know, there are LEGIT musicians out there.......Who KNOW how to make music, write their own songs and are GREAT. Lets start "sharing" their names, check them out. support them and start listening to MUSIC again, not GARGAGE from Bimbos!!!!!
Here are my choices: