Girls All Posh Spices Now

7/28/2007 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spice Girls Zigazigaziga! Pass the lipstick and blush! The Spice Girls will drag at least ten hair stylists and make up artists on tour with them when they hit the road this fall ... and no, they're not all for Posh!

Posh, Ginger, Scary, Sporty and Baby are already bringing on their entourages. During a promotional photo shoot for their upcoming tour, each spicette brought her own styling team to the studio.

In addition to the legions of hair curlers and eyebrow pluckers, reports The Mirror, Mrs. David Beckham and Co. will travel with a passel of personal assistants, managers and security guards. Said a source, "There's so much competition between the girls ... It's a far cry from the old days when they had one make-up artist and a hairdresser between them."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jayelle

since they have a "new" look, maybe some "new" names too. for example " rich bitch -spice" and " I want half, Eddie -spice". I dont know, maybe?

Cartman

I still think they should rename their tour to THE OLDSPICE TOUR.

jiggygato

This whole Spice girls reunion thing will turn out to be a massive failure.

Nobody cares about them and they are just all so desperate.

Big time frauds and fakes.

I bet the reunion only lasts 5 minutes.
Nobody cares about them.

thomas

...um.......if ya ask me, they are all "scary spices" now!

Freddy Angel

I don't know why Posh needs more attention than the other girls... She can't even sing. She's basically just a hot blonde with great posture. She's just the background chick of the group... I'm so tired of these fake celebs...

thomas

....and doesn't it seem kinda funky that the four "girls" on th eleft seem to be interacting, while Beckham is sort of off on her own loving the camera as usual. I get the feeling I could down a few pints with baby, scary, ginger and sporty.....but posh looks like she has a plug up her bottom.

TICKLMEPINK

i CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE NEW SPICE GIRLS THEY WERE FUN YEARS AGO AND I BE THEY WILL BE EVEN BETTER TE SECOND TIME AROUND:)

tecdady

id bang em all.

anonymous

Nobody cares about these old has beens. Go away please.....

Kay

It sounds like there is a lot more work involved in making a bunch of thirty-something mamas look like hotties.

Jeff

Posh is strikeing a wonder women pose. Watch out when when the rays guns come out
from the nipples

angie

Take the makeup off and the fake tans and silicone away....would you still bang 'em?

BruceLD

I think it's nice that they are doing a comeback. I've never been their fan because I know they were manufactured pop stars, but I know kids back then really loved them. Their fans are all grown up now, and kids tend to be ashamed of things that they liked when they were children. It'll be interesting to see what kind of response they get.

If anything, they do offer entertainment and that's all they ever were. Good luck on them...!

Tony Indy

Mrs Beckham / Posh, She really is a 1st class wannabe Looser ! ... He will divorce her soon ... as the Romance is over! She can not even sing! What a Brit - Fake she is, As for the Spice gIrls - The ((((TOUR))))) will be a "no" profit tour, they are washed up and will really look foolish. There is not enough Money To Make Them SOUND GOOD.
TC/INDY

tg

Much improved in looks, comparing to what they were before. Maybe the army of stylists did that!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments