Usher's

Wedding Off

7/28/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let's call the whole thing off! Pop prince Usher and his fiancee Tameka Foster have called off their wedding, which was scheduled for today.

A statement released by Usher's publicist, Patti Webster, said, "It was announced today that the wedding ceremony for Usher Raymond, IV and Tameka Foster was canceled. No additional information will be given regarding the circumstances of the cancellation, but we hope the privacy of this matter will be respected."

Usher and the much-older Tameka (he's 28, she's 37) are expecting a baby this fall. No word on whether the couple is still engaged or even together.

More Today in TMZ History

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

Kris Peterson

She was married and had 3 children with the husband she divorced to be with Usher.

She left her kids with her husband to be with Usher.

Great Catch for Usher huh?

Aaarrrggghh!!!

Usher is NOT FREAKING POP! They wanna call Usher and Beyonce pop and freaking Justin and Fergie R&B! Pisses me off!

Paul Kline

9 years in MUCH OLDER? Who says? I don't think so.
I'm 17 years older than my spouse.
My sister is 13 years younger than her spouse.
My brother is 15 years older than his spouse.

We've all been married more than 20 years and doing great.

KitKatt

Anyone who doesn't want her own mother at the wedding because she is afraid it would mess up the wedding photos is out for her own stardom. I'm glad Usher is taking time to re-think this situation. When you are in love, you don't care who knows about it or sees it. Obviously, there were some unknown facts that led to the cancellation. Good luck in however the future goes and what it holds!!!!!!!!!!

cls

Too bad. They were a perfect match. Two of the rudest people on the planet. No one else would want either of them!

LittleNikita10

David,

I said in some cases age does make a difference.

jenny

I think mom's prayers were answered! It's obviuos that Tameka is a golddigging BITCH! She wants to marry in for her own livleyhood. She thought she'd be set for life. Well, at least the kid will be and not her!

Edward

Catherine Zeta-Jones is 25 years younger than her husband....and Usher is a playa from the Himalayas!! He ain't gonna be ammried. When her hits his mid-40's, he will have a show on VH1 called...Usher is 45 and alone! There, I said it.

Bird

Who knows what the truth is here. They may have gotten married for all we know or the whole engagement could have been a publicity stunt. Who knows. As for Tameka the National Enquirer story gave me a new respect for her. To have come from such a troubled background she made a quite a life for herself. How many foster children go on to be a stylist to the stars? Sure she has some game, but what successful person doesn't?

Bridgett Green

I think that for whatever the reason is, he made the right choice and may god bless her and him and whatever decision they make in the future.

brownie

yes she is a lot older than him...he is not even 30 and she is almost 40....that's a huge difference as far as maturity goes....and a mother will always look out for her son because that is what she is supposed to do

Kasey

Hey! How funny, but yet not unpredictable! Who really knows what happened, but no doubt he cheated on her! Once a cheater, always a cheater! It really is about time he finally grows up, but he won't. He'll be just like all the rest of them, esp. Diddy! The shame about it all is that they keep bringing innocent poor children into the mix! Oh well. Guess money only really buys you happiness for so long~ all the money in the world can only buy bling, & houses, not true, faithful love, which is all that matters @ the end of the day.

are you new?

The Best Man showed up..Usher and BM make eye contact
in slo mo they move across the room...Usher whispers
Save me from myself B-Man take me awayyyyyyyyyyy
and love me foreverrrr.

are you new?

too funny dexter#60

Debi

USHER-------------Thanks be to GOD--you awakened! She is a Kevin Federline, baby or no baby! Your mistake for not capping it but fool me once, your fault, fool me twice, my fault and so on!!! You have dodged a bullet but if its your baby be a good Dad and take care of your kid not the golddigger! Moms are not always right but they are 99% sure! I know, I am one with seven and they havent listened or took the blinders off and 4 of the 7 are in so much turmoil and crap that they cant get themselves straight and havent had a good life for the last eight years so Usher respect your Mom cause she knows what you cant see or predict!! Good for you Usher!!!