Britney on the Fringe

7/30/2007 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The train wreck is back in town! Wearing a splashy Great Gatsby inspired fringed frock, Britney Spears ditched Vegas and hit up Winston's in LA this weekend.

The Britster entered the Hollywood club Saturday night with a new, unknown female companion (who knew she still had a friend?) as paparazzi tried to get her to speak about her utterly disastrous OK! Magazine photo shoot. Spears, ratty extensions and all, could do nothing but smile.

Spears flashed the cameras ... with a peace sign on her way out.

gardner

WFT?!! if i had kids and nannies for them, i would be going out all night whenever i felt like it too. they're asleep and safe, right? you don't see britney dragging her kids into clubs after their bedtime, do you? during daytime the photos show her playing with them, taking them with her, carrying them around and in the night, with them safely cared for at home, she can do what she wants. what exactly is bad parenting about that? if i was a single mum, i would certainly not want to lounge around at home all night, watching dvd's and feeling sorry for myself. since when are women supposed to lose their individuality and stay home all the time as soon as they have popped out a kid? duh. you people are all so old-fashioned in america.

Stephie_in_Tampa

Good. I'm glad to see Britney partying up a storm - K-Fed will get custody of the kids, she can hit rock bottom, overdose, and I can win the bet I have with a friend on Britney dying before Lindsey. YIPPEE!

Jonjay

Did you notice that neither the driver or Brtiney were wearing their seatbelts?

CK

GingerGirl,
If it's too much for you take in, skip it. Just don't read it. You are not required ot read my long comment in order to move on to the next. My comments can be as long winded as I see necesary. Who are you, the "comment police?" It is rather long, I agree, but it's not incorrect. It's not violating a rule here on the comment board! Who are you to regulate what I say?

kim

i wonder f this skanky pants been wearing fur anymore. if she has than i hope she dies.
down with fur you a-holes. oh and beyonce or is it bouncey! her too. oh and j-lo ho too.

Cajun Princess

I would love to see one full week where no magazine, website or television show reported anything about Lindsay, Paris, Britney or Angelina and her traveling family.......

Just one week.

who cares

BRITNEY NEEDS TO STAY AT HOME AND BE A MOMMA NOT A PARTY ANIMAL SKANK THAT SHE HAS BECOME
I THINK SHE IS BIPOLAR OR JUST PLAIN CRAZY
SHE NEEDS TO CHECK INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY NOT A REHAB PLACE
GO KEVIN GET THOSE KIDS BEFORE SHE DOES SOMETHING MORE STUPID
I THINK SHE IS ON THE VERGE OF A MAJOR MENTAL BREAKDOWN
SKANK THAT SHE IS

yeah right

She's damn if she does and damned if she doesn't.... she can't win... she brings her kids out you harrass her for that and then she comes out alone you harrass her for that. What the hell do you people want? I'm sure that you all with kids never leave the house without them yeah, right! Before you all go judging people take a look at yourself I bet your not perfect either. Plus, we only know what the media reports and the way they like to twist things.

Pookie

Please...someone hire this woman a stylist. That outfit looked like a hula skirt she hiked up over her boobs. I guess money can't buy class or, in this case, taste.

who cares

TO #36-i DONT THINK IT IS OLD FASHIONED I DONT KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM BUT IN THE GOOD OLE USA- US AMERICANS CAN IT MORALS
WITH ALL THE PUBLICITY THIS SKANK HAS AGAINST HER A SENSIBLE "AMERICAN" MOM WOULD HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO STAY HOME WITH HER BABIES AND NOT GO OUT EVERY NIGHT BEIN A HOOTCHIE MOMMA
SO WHAT COUNTRY ROCK DID YOU CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER????
WE DO HAVE MORE CLASS THAN YOUR COUNTRY APPARENTLY

john

Why is it taken so long for this bitch to grow her own hair. I would give TMZ a thousand dollars if they do not run a story on Britney for the rest of this week.

Devynn

if she wasn't in the public eye, you'd trash her for not being your source of entertainment b/c she was an entertainer before she was a mom. she's got hordes of money and as long as kevin and the nannies are keeping an eye on the kids, i don't see a problem with what she's doing. the only time the kids are in any REAL danger is when the paparazzi are in her face. what's up with that? you can't get a decent shot unless you're 3mm's from her face? how is that going to be the million dollar shot? and whatever happened to long range lenses?

lorenawoods

lunatic fringe-nuff said

Karie

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

CK

hmmmm... Perhaps there is something wrong with the numbering here. Another train wreck wrote that #18had teh same priorities as Britney, but then later stated that same comment posted by Leenie was right on. I think I understand that she in fact agreed with what I said... wonder what happened.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments