Faith: Hands Off My Man's Balls!

7/31/2007 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Faith Hill would prefer it if you left her husband's nether regions alone!

At her Soul2Soul tour stop in Lafayette, LA on Saturday night, one fan got a little grabby with Faith's better half, Tim McGraw -- and Faith ain't havin' none o' that!

"Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend," Faith scolded the fan. "You don't go grabbin' somebody else's -- somebody's husband's balls, you understand me? That's very disrespectful."

Stand by your man's ... balls.

Uh...huhhhh

hahaha I highly doubt Faith is on this message board seeing what people have to say about her. All she needs to see is the money she's making, surely scouring the internet for people saying rude and obnoxious things about her is pretty low on her "to do" list!
It's stupid to even argue about this, any person would react to different situations in different ways! All you ladies that are saying "what a jealous bitch" and such, who the hell are you to judge? You can never say what you would or wouldn't do in a situation until it's you there in the exact situation. It's easy to pass judgement, but realize that she's only human too and she shouldn't have to renounce that just because she's in the public eye.

True Faith

Please....it's Audrey !!!
Faith is just a persona, Audrey is the true person we saw on stage.
I too would be hotter than hades if some girly girl tried to grab my husband jewel box TOO !!
However, I really feel that Mr. McGraw should of been the one to reprimand the offender.
When we wives defend our spouses in such a manner, sadly the wives look like bitches when we are honestly sincere, sweet, loving, and good-hearted to a fault.
But still....her name is Audrey, FYI.

Beth

Faith has a point!!! That was very disrespectful and the fan should have known better!!

beachbabe

Faith claims the Carrie Underwood response was a joke. Did anyone else think it was funny? I didn't see anyone laughing. In fact, didn't Mrs. Mcgraw run out after she realized the viewers say her reaction? And if it really was meant to be a joke, I would suggest Faith not try a stint as a comedian. Like her stint as an actress, she would flop. There is nothing funny about ignorance and an overinflated ego.

Faith, didn't YOU learn any class from Denise Jackson? Obviously not. Fortunetly, Alan knew class and knew trash. He discarded the trash.

HE'S MINE WHO CARES

Hey!!! If someone grabbed at my husband..no matter what the format..concert, bar, work. I
I would not care..he is coming home with me! and by the way..if men think it is forbidden and you are so jealous..they just may want to give into it..but if you act confident (because ladies you know you are awesome!!) they won't do it..don't be Insecure..it is a turn off.. ..and if everyone is talking about the bouncers..where were they..??
even if Faith made the comment in the moment..the people involved..(ring and ball grabber) should have been thrown out because they are not supposed to do that in a public concert.. by the way..my husband is real handsome/sexy as well..

dude

I don't blame her for being mad, but she should have taken the woman around back and kicked the @#$% out of her and left the "family" concert to Tim. I'm sure he's totally caplible. I'm with the guy about going to town square and stand up and fight against "ball grabbin". Its gunna happen with that many people around ever been on a packed bus or walking in a big city during rush hour? Thats not alway an accident either. I know all the women I know would have taken the matter into their own hands....excuse the pun. Not many would have just talked about it. Just not the right place or time. If my kids are gunna hear that stuff, I don't want to pay $100.00 when I can go down the street, or unfortunately go to school.
Later,
Dude

MARIA ROSE

GOOD FOR FAITH. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS IN THE PUBLIC EYE, DOESN'T MEAN THEIR PUBLIC PROPERTY!!!!!

I HEARD SOMEONE ALSO TOOK TIM'S PINKY RING. I WONDER IF THAT'S TRUE AND IF HE GOT IT BACK.

Wendy in Seattle WA

I think it's great she said something too but Faith could use some "class" lessons to and find a word other than "balls" to scold the silly fan. lol I also think Tim should have spoke up to the fan. Wimpy on his part I say. He could show his disapproval without being rude.

itsme

Please pass the cheese balls. :)

nana2ud

I agree, she was cool to put that fan in her place, but should have stopped
dancing and addressed issue without the music.

tas1960

I've seen Faith Hill & Tim McGraw in concert twice now and they are a class act. I'm glad she said what she did because it was short & definitely to the point. It's a shame that people don't have a little more class and also respect for themselves and others. I'm sure plenty of other people would like to get a little grabby too, but , come on. It's nice that they get as close to the crowd as they do, but things like this incident might ruin it for everyone! I like how she addressed the woman as, "my friend" , she could have called her quite a few other things. Good job, Faith, you handled it well!!!

Hmmm

Now, if Tim had grabbed this woman's breasts, do you think we might be reading of a sexual harrassment lawsuit for millions today? I agree, it was completely classless. I also think Faith's terminology left a little to be desired.

Joanne

First off if you take kids to an adult enviorment you should expect them to see or hear things you are not going to like. What is the difference if Faith says balls or they see a drunk acting like an A??. And had Tim been my husband and some stupid B???? grabbed him like that she would have had the A?? beaten of her life!! I've see Tim and Faith in concert three times in Detroit and nothing like that has ever happened. They put on a wonderful concert!!! I'm a fan of his and touching his balls is something I would never think of doing because my mama taught me CLASS!!!!! If it ain't yours you don't touch it!!!!!! STAND UP FOR YOUR MAN FAITH!!! I GOT YOUR BACK SISTER!!!!!!

Granny Pants

C'mon people! Who has the ball-grabbing shot? No-one at the concert got it? Let's hear from the gal who made the grab!

Desiree

lol, menopausal Faith needs to leave here and get back to her family.