Faith: Hands Off My Man's Balls!

7/31/2007 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Faith Hill would prefer it if you left her husband's nether regions alone!

At her Soul2Soul tour stop in Lafayette, LA on Saturday night, one fan got a little grabby with Faith's better half, Tim McGraw -- and Faith ain't havin' none o' that!

"Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend," Faith scolded the fan. "You don't go grabbin' somebody else's -- somebody's husband's balls, you understand me? That's very disrespectful."

Stand by your man's ... balls.

canadaab

Faith Hill handled the situation with class.Tim did the best thing he could do.Walk away to regain composure and come back out and entertain. She did exactly what she should have done with statements not screaming. Anyone who has heard her sing live knows she has a powerfull voice easily heard. They are wonderful entertainers and very obviously in love. I would with out a doubt take my children. They have the best concert. I hope they come back.Those 2 fans were out of line and completely inappropriate. Should be charged with sexual harrassment and attempted theft. It is sad that this type of behavior has become the accepted "norm" of society. It is incredible what celebrities have to put up with and sad. Tim & Faith have my support.

Jaye Kean

I used to be a Faith Hill fan, bought some of her CD's etc. But in the past year, it looks like show business is getting to her. I've recently seen her sing live on a few award shows, and she sounds out of tune. The Grammy performance with Keith Urban comes to mind as one example. It's a shame, because she's a pretty lady, but maybe she needs to take a break and concentrate on her young family? Their tour last summer was the highest grossing country show in history. I mean, how much money does someone need before they start trading cash for contentment?

MusicLover

Whether you agree or disagree with Faith's actions (I happen to agree but I'm saddened that it has taken on so much media attention.) this is exactly why artists specify no videos at their concerts. First, for anyone that has attended the S2S Concerts . . . towards the end of the show (which is when this happened) both bands, Tim & Faith and their opening acts for the show and the pre-party all come out and do a lengthly song. The music is loud, the crowd is on their feet , and all the participants dance all over the stage and the four extensions. If this had not been taped . . . presented to the news media . . . with the words displayed on the video . . . the majority of the people in the arena would not have heard nor knew exactly what was said. Faith kept the beat to the music, included the "infamous comment" within her song lyrics . . . and then kept moving along as they do in every show. So for all the children that were there . . . MAYBE . . . those directly in front of where she was standing near the woman would have heard what she said. But not the others throughout the arena. There were more people singing than just Faith!

As far as Tim . . . he, too, during this time is usually on another part of the stage so it really wasn't as it appeared looking at the video. He didn't just walk away from Faith. For those who attend this concert tour all know that Tim and Faith are not together during this song . . . everyone is all over the place . . . all over the various segments of the stage.

So as I stated before, without understanding the format of the show, and then seeing the very small segment being shown to the public . . . it definitely is not what it looks like as a whole. However, just like the Carrie Underwood incidint . . . there is no way are detractors ever going to believe that. So it is just very unfortunate for both Tim, Faith and their performers and Crew who work very hard to entertain us and put on a great show week after week. . . interact with us . . . and give so much of their time, talents and generosity to benefit others to have to put up with rude fans . . . disrespectful people taking unallowed videos and then proividing them to the media . . . and all the bull that celebrity's have to put up with . . . I often wonder how long artists will deal with it. It truly is very sad what society has become. I personally wish both Tim and Faith much success and happiness in whatever they do!

Jen

Hey, I think she has class for standing up to someone being disrespectful to her and Tim and their fans. If people do things like that then it will hurt the rest of us. If you have been to one of their concerts you would know that they make the stage where they can walk out and meet people and if something like that happens again they may pull that out of their concerts. Way to go Faith that was just pure rude I'm surprised that she did not get kicked out. She should have...

Grumpy

What is with 428 - not enough sex in life or just a bonehead? Faith is beautiful and talented - and you're not so what?

Igor

WHAT Faith a Squeeky Clean Country Girl?? It seems to me that she was Engaged when Tim started making a move on her. Isn't that "disrespectful" to her then fiance? What goes around, comes around I say....

sewforchrist

I can't believe people still think Faith was being serious at the CMA awards. Just proves some people aren't allowed a sense of humor. And even if it was serious, which I stand hard behind her, that doesn't mean she and her husband deserve so a disgusting act toward them. And yes I mean them. Somebody does that to MY husband and I am going to take it pretty freakin personal.

countryfan07

WAY TO GO FAITH!!!

I know if anyone touched my husband's balls then I would have a fit! But, since I'm not a famous person in the public's eye, then I think I would've done a "little" more than just "talk" to that woman! And I think ALOT of other women would agree with me!

Barb

GOOD JOB FAITH!!! GOT YOUR BACK GIRL. STAND UP FOR WHAT IS YOURS., AND YOU ARE ONE LUCKY LADY BECAUSE HE IS ALL YOURS!!! THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD MOUTHING THE WHOLE INCIDENT HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM SELVES OR THE PEOPLE THEY MAY BE MARRIED TO....YOU GO GIRL!!!! LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU!!!

mupqueenincanada

she is a famous parent.....don't you think she should've shown better behaviour!! what will happen when her daughters hear about her behaviour...and I'm sure they will!! is this how you want to show children to behave!!! I think faith is at the end of her rope...she doesn't seem to be having a good year!! (her redbook cover,making fun of george bush,and now this....seems it all started when she was "just joking"about carrie)....

hop_213

I agree with Faith , she has the right to be pissed. Being from Louisiana i am ashamed of the trash that did what she did, not all louisianans are trash like her. I sure hope this dosen't cause Tim and Faith to stay out of Louisiana.

Gig

Woa, you are an idiot. There are seriously skanky women who believe that they can do what they want with whomever. My husband works with a couple of these skanks and even though he has never give them the time of day, they have the nerve to get uppity with me when call the office or stop by. Well I put a stop to that and those are two little bitches who won't be getting near my man again. And for your info, treat him just fine at home and he has abolutely NO reason to fool around. There are just a lot of slutty, stupid women out there. I'd have knocked that bitch into next week if I were Faith. You need to grow up and shut up because you don't have a clue!!!!

Desiree

Shut up, Faith, you are pissed off and fuming because your husband did nothing. He wears those tight pants for a reason and he got the attention he asks for. What do you think goes on when you aren't around, Faith? Plenty, those tight pants are for advertising what's in them and up for grabbing, and only one reason he advertises. If your husbands actually didn't want the attention, guess they would be doing the complaining.

Gig

Amen to #207, we Southern girls don't stand for ho's touching our men, and believe me, several Yankee Skanks have learned it the hard way from me..GO FAITH!!

dinout

Ok people.....come off of it. Faith was just having some fun at the CMA's. Hello? Anyone with half a brain could tell she was joking. As far as Faith's relationship with Tim....it didn't start until after Faith and Dan were divorced....they hadn't even met yet. I have to say that if Tim McGraw was my hubby and some drunk ***** grabbed his crotch, I'd probably had her arrested for sexual assault. And yes....it was an assault. You go Faith!!!!