Faith: Hands Off My Man's Balls!

7/31/2007 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Faith Hill would prefer it if you left her husband's nether regions alone!

At her Soul2Soul tour stop in Lafayette, LA on Saturday night, one fan got a little grabby with Faith's better half, Tim McGraw -- and Faith ain't havin' none o' that!

"Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend," Faith scolded the fan. "You don't go grabbin' somebody else's -- somebody's husband's balls, you understand me? That's very disrespectful."

Stand by your man's ... balls.

tornado

What did you expect her to do Faith is a true Shotgun Rider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie

Hey 457 "Josh". Do you relly believe that because he wears tight pants her is asking to get his crotch grabbed? So if a woman wears something sexy she deserves to get rapped? OMG! Your an idiot! He may wear them to please his female fans but that does not give them the right to grab it.

Julie

Blah Blah Blah bouncer!

stopthepresses

For all you jealous idiots who ridicule their marriage and think Tim "enjoyed" getting groped and didn't say anything.... read post #363, posted by a person who saw the whole thing, gives the row and seat he sat in and describes it. He says that not only did Tim chew the woman out, but security chewed her out, TWICE. Faith didn't know anything about it till a few minutes later when Tim told her. She then lost her temper and went off on the woman, but continued the show. As for the few kids who might have heard "balls", I agree with another poster here who said that any adult who takes a child to one of their shows should know they might hear something, well.... "adult"?
Like their song "Let's Make Love"? That's just sheer stupidity on the parent's part. I totally agree with what she did, and I'm sure Tim did too. Just because you stand up for what's right does not make you insecure. She's a beautiful woman. Period. And for the people who say it's not attractive, blah, blah, to seem insecure - let the man handle it (although I'm pretty sure TIM DID) - who cares what you say? Are you the Dear Abby of etiquette when it comes to relationships? If the truth be told, you probably have no relationship, or either it's in the gutter, or you're involved with someone who doesn't even give a %$#* if somebody else grabs you, so I wouldn't brag or give advice. How a situation like that is handled should be between the actual people involved. She had every right to make a comment like that, and I think it was great!!!

Right ON

After 35 years with one man I still know the hands off feeling! You go Faith!! What's yours is yours!! And you were right to call it as you saw it. Old Chick

woa HEY GIG

"My husband works with a couple of these skanks and even though he has never give them the time of day, they have the nerve to get uppity with me when call the office or stop by. Well I put a stop to that and those are two little bitches who won't be getting near my man again.And for your info, treat him just fine at home and he has abolutely NO reason to fool around. There are just a lot of slutty, stupid women out there. I'd have knocked that bitch into next week if I were Faith. You need to grow up and shut up because you don't have a clue!!!!"

CASE IN POINT YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPICAL JEALOUS INSECURE WOMAN....OH YEA AND CRAZY. DO YOU STOP BY HIS OFFICE AND CALL HIM INCESSANTLY EVERY DAY....RIIIIIGHT WON'T BE GETTING NEAR YOUR MAN AGAIN, WHAT DOES HE REALLY DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT THERE WITH YOUR OVERCONTROLLING BEHAVIOR. HAHAHAHHA YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO EITHER BECAUSE HE HAS NO BALLS OR HE DOESN'T MIND. I'M SURE HE'S VERRRY HAPPY WITH YOU ; )

woa HEY GIG

What would all you women say about a stripper who is wearing pasties and a thong, giving eye pleasure to some of your married men (yes I said it and you probably don't know about it cause he's working late) and she's walking around in the club and someone grabs her breast? Usually men are not allowed to and the bouncer will throw them out if it happens but really are you all going to freak out IF it happened...PROBABLY NOT because you all sound like insecure jealous women of other women who are sexually liberal by your use of the fan as "skank, whore, slut". Fans are crazy, sad for them not to realize it, if you're wearing pants that bulge out the balls, its not a surprise one person out of hundreds would cop a feel if you get that close. Let security take care of it. Don't act like a fool and put up the insecurity sign. What a turn off to a guy especially to guys who are taken and aren't going to go anywhere.

Desiree

BLAH BLAH BLAH, Faith. Stop being so jealous, just makes you look like a shrill insecure harpy. Oh yeah, you are! LOL! I'm outta here, Faith wins, no one can out-b#tch over the hill Faith Hill.

woa HEY GIG

maybe you should take some advice from those slutty women so you don't have to deal with those "bitches" yourself and you can feel alright knowing your man can handle it on his own, you ARE crazy, hahaha stop by the office, call at work. They probably give you an attitude because they think you're absolutely insane and controlling!

stopthepresses

Bouncer:

Glad to see you go. Run out and try to find some woman to give you the time of day. You sound like a pathetic retard. Same for boooo on jealous angry women who are fat and insecure. I'd be willing to BET the only way you can even get close to a woman is to pay for it. Who needs your advice? Believe it or not, there are some monogamous marriages out there, probably not for you, jackass, but there are. You stop being so insecure that you don't have one and leave the ladies alone.

Desiree

I'm laughing so hard, I can hardly type. SO much anger and venom from the Faith camp. Gayle, you need help with your mega anger issues, lady, wow, if you think you make Faith look good with that crazy diatribe, guess again. SO much insecurity here, not worth bothering. Tim does need to stay away from female fans, Faith has a problem and Tim needs to address his wife's insecurities. Don't worry, I'm out of here, too, you "ladies" are a scary bunch of lunatics, LOL!

Jennifer

tenntrooper better watch what you say you can be held liable for slander. Any police report is a public record. I work in the police department and you would be so amazed how easy it would be to check out your story. Also could easily alert their people of your claims.

You are not as hidden as you think posting on a board like this. Would be very easy to not only determine who you are, where you live, where you work and your phone number just from posting on this board.

So my advice to many of you that are so quick to throw out the insults and lies watch your back.

And tenntrooper watch your back, in the process of alerting a person that would very interest ed in your story, will let them handle you and your lies.

Tim and Faith are huge superstars they are never in the tabloids with marriage problems are any problems don't you think with the media frenzy this country is in there would be hint of problems if there was any, get real.

The only police matter that was in the news was when Tim and Faith's home was broken into in CA and they weren't even there they were in Nashville.

stopthepresses

See ya Tacoma!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!

SS

Great job Faith!!! I really hope someone contacted the cops and the woman is being prosecuted. Faith stayed a lot calmer than I would have had that been my husband. Way to keep it together.

genee'

I hope everyone doesn't assume all people from louisiana act disrespectful like that fan!

Louisiana loves and thanks Fatih and Tim for everything that they have done for us.

And last but not least, I'M PROUD of Faith for defending her man!!!!!!